Anniversary drama (2) [part 16]

Drishti Pov:-

We arrived here at the grand venue an hour ago and since then after cake cutting we have been greeting other people. I am so tired of this ugh, I looked around and saw atharv and dhara sitting on the grand couch placed at the elevated mini stage for the couple and kirti was sitting on dhara's lap watching something on phone. I looked at my side and saw my handsome husband talking to his business associate, I was bored even though I am used to it now. As they left karthik held my hand and smiled at me, "you are bored" he said and I nodded, "I ma bored but I am used to it", he kissed me on my cheek making my eyes widen. "karthik.. we are in public" "so what cant I kiss my wife now"

I blushed and looked down when we heard kunal, "oh bhaiya save some romance for home also" earing a glare from karthik. Kunal was there with ananya, soumya and soumya's friend Karina Kashyap who liked karthik alot and wanted to marry him. I still remember when soumya once taunted me, "you are just a pity case for the family, karina is way better than you and bhai would eventually leave you and then I will set up bhai and my bestie"

"heyy.. karthik how are you" karina asked flattering her eyelashes bitch they will come out. "umm hello, I am good" "you have become more handsome" she said making me burn inside bitch cant you see his wife is standing right beside him. Thanks to his cold aura she didn't get perfect reply "hmm". Soumya looked at me and mouthed a sorry I know now soumya wont do anything to tarnish my relationship not that she did before she was always vocal about her thoughts to me so I know she wont play cheap tricks.

The host asked everyone to dance on the romantic song going on but man I cant dance in this 5 inch heels and this heavy gown its tough, "bhabhi lets dance" kunal asked but I shook my head, "no no I dont want to" I said and he pouted and pulled soumya towards the stage as ananya excused herself to go to dhara. Karina pouted and held karthik's arm making me angry, "lets dance karthik please, pretty pleaseee" she said and karthik fake coughed and looked towards soumya and she showed her puppy eyes, karthik sighed and nodded.

They both went towards dance floor leaving me behind woah the audacity of this man, I stomped my foot and went towards family sitting area where I saw bua ji also came along with her husband and son naksh, I hate him he is a hella pervert man always eyeing other woman. Kirti came towards me and said she was sleepy, "baby just for some more time wait hmm" "its okay drishti we will take kirti home as we are already leaving" said dadi ji and I nodded. they left and I was stuck with mummy ji, bua ji and this naksh who was trying to flirt with but I ignored him as my full focus was on karthik and that bitch.

She was smiling showing her 32 teeth, which I wanna break and whats with karthik how dare he agree to her, I know she is soumya's friend opps bestie but she is just ughh. After their 10 minute dance he finally came towards me tried to hold my hand but I yanked his hand away glaring at me, He gave me a confused look but shrugged it off and sat beside me but I shifted a little away from him making him frown but who cares huh. "bhabhi would you like to dance with me" naksh asked I didn't want to but to teach karthik a lesson I can do anything.

I agreed and placed my hand on his as he guided me towards dance floor, his hands were on my clothed waist still I felt little bit uncomfortable, he leaned closer and whispered, "you are beautiful drishti" I glared at him and said, "I am your brother's wife so behave naksh, you are like a brother so behave like one or else you know karthik he wouldn't hesitate to kick you out of this venue" he scoffed and didn't say anything after that and I could feel karthik's heating gaze on me, I looked at him and internally smirked he was jealous and glaring at us.

we came back after dancing and karthik held my hand forcefully and stood up, "mom, dad we are leaving kirti is also with dadji and dadi ji alone so we are going too I hope kunal you can look after the guest" kunal smirked at him and said, "sure bhaiii... I can go go" karthik glared at him and left after texting atharv. we came outside and walked towards parking lot well he was walking and I was practically being dragged, "karthik stop I will fall" but he didn't listen and shoved me in the passenger seat closing the door with a thud.