003

➪𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨
—————————————————

───── ❝𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒❞ ─────
𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔...

"ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ"

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 -𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛-

"kie what is it?" julia asked her and she gave them the envelope as she climbed back out the whole

john b looked it carefully "holy shit. this is from my dad." he looked at all of them

"code red. code red. square groupers! square groupers!" JJ took a drag of his spliff

they all ran and climbed over the gate. pope got his shorts trapped on the gate so JJ helped him by pulling him down which ripped his shorts right off. julia and kie bursted out laughing as they got in the twinky.

when they got back JJ made a peanut butter sandwich with moldy bread. john b opened the envelope and JJ gagged as he took a bite of the sandwich.

it was a map with x marks the spot on
it and a tape recorder which had big john speaking on it. julias eyes watered at hearing his voice again and JJ hugged her using his thumb to comfort me.

he finished the recording with 'i love you bird and i love your sister too.' john b started streaming with tears so kie hugged him tightly.

after the emotional rollercoaster they talked about how they were going to spilt the 400 million between them.

pope said he was going to pay for college in advanced, kie was going to make a double album about the pogues and obx, JJ was going to get a big house on figure 8 and go full kook with a marble statue of himself and a koi pond. john b also wanted to go full kook and julia was going to help people who need it.