37

Chapter 37

Fu Ling felt that his face had been lost on this mecha today. He had never been so embarrassed in his life.

He hurriedly buttoned it up again, and the heat on his face slowly dissipated.

The mecha slowly landed at its destination. Fu Ling found that he forgot to give Lu Qi directions in the second half of the journey because he was too shy, but he still drove to Kashgar.

He got off the mecha and landed his legs on the ground. It was the first time in two months that he stepped on the concrete floor. It felt like a lifetime ago.

It seemed like it had been too long since he had breathed fresh air or stepped on the earth.

Just as soon as his feet touched the ground, someone picked him up.

The man carried him to a chair aside, squatted down and held his feet in his palms. The soles of his feet were covered with a lot of dust from stepping on the ground with his bare feet, and small pebbles were embedded in his palms. The soles of your feet were printed one red and one white.

Lu Qi raised his hand to brush away the dust and pebbles from his feet, as if he was cleaning a work of art, so carefully and conscientiously that he only had eyes for this one thing.

The rough fingertips rubbed the soles of his feet with gravel, leaving some shallow marks like a massage. Fu Ling slightly shrank his feet, but was quickly grasped by the opponent's quick eyes and hands.

The man whispered: "Don't move, I'll put on your shoes after cleaning."

Fu Ling had no choice but to endure the itching and let Lu Qi wipe the dirt off the soles of his feet.

The surroundings fell silent and became very quiet, so quiet that he could hear his own heartbeat, getting louder and heavier, beating against his chest, as if it was about to jump out of it.

Is this...his heartbeat?

Fu Ling was startled, and started to talk about it as if to cover up: "How did you know that the destination is Kashgar?"

Lu Qi smiled: "I have driven this road many times, even if I haven't been here for a long time. , but my muscle memory will tell me that this is the destination."

Fu Ling pursed his lips: "Choose to relax here...will you blame me?"

Lu Qi looked up and asked: "Why do you blame you?"

Fu Ling "It's my fault that I'm good at making decisions and dragging you to this place full of memories."

Lu Qi responded softly and said, "No way."

Fu Ling asked indifferently, "Why?"

Lu Qi looked at Fu Ling. Ling's eyes smiled and said: "Because you brought me here, maybe the memories here will be overwritten."

Fu Ling paused for breath and smiled at the other person. The man had already... The soles of his feet were clean and free of dust and gravel. Lu Qi took the spare shoes from the mecha, held his ankles and put them into the shoes.

Fu Ling stepped on it and said, "It's too big."

Lu Qi nodded and said, "Because it's mine, so just leave it for a while." Fu Ling responded

, dragging his shoes and followed Lu Qi, not knowing? Lu Qi asked if it was because he was dragging his shoes while walking. He probably couldn't listen to the sound, so he picked him up and held him in his arms.

Lu Qi carried him to the beach. There were many strange shells on the beach, as well as some useless small conches. The things washed up in the shallow sea could only fool humans who had never been to the deep sea.