'I'll leave them where he won't see them'

When I wake up I feel a sense of bliss before I remember what I saw last night. I groan and put my pillow over my face, screaming into it. There's a knock on my door and I walk over to it and open it. My face turns red as I see Anakin. His eyes move up and down my body quickly before meeting my eyes. I realise that I'm wearing a black tank top and plaid pyjama pants. I cross my arms to attempt to cover my chest up and I clear my throat.

"What's up?" I lean on my doorway.

"Yoda told me to come wake you up." My face turns slightly red as he looks into my eyes. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He tilts his head.

"Are you sure? You seem a bit off." Anakin has a slight smile on his face, his eyes moving down to my chest for a second before going back to my eyes.

"I'm sure." I say quietly. "I gotta change." He nods.

"Can I use your bathroom? Sorry I just forgot to go when I got up." I nod and let him into my quarters, he walks in and goes into my bathroom. I begin to change in my bedroom, taking off my pyjama pants and putting on a pair of cargo pants, when I take off my tank top I turn around to get my shirt off my bed and I see Anakin standing in the doorway of my room. I squeal and cover up my chest with my hands.

"What are you doing?" He covers up his eyes with his hands.

"Shit, sorry I was just coming to tell you to meet me in the training room,"

"The door was closed, typically that means to knock."

"Okay I'm sorry."

"Get out, please."

"Yup." He turns around and walks out. I desperately try to calm myself down, but I can't help but notice that the feeling I felt between my legs last night is back. I try to ignore it and finish getting dressed, wearing a black t-shirt and my green cargo pants. As I walk to the training room the feeling is still persistently there. I see Anakin and walk over to him, he awkwardly smiles at me. "I'm sorry, I should've knocked."

"It's fine, let's just pretend it didn't happen." He nods and we walk over to the duelling area. As we're walking I notice his eyes occasionally moving to my chest. Listen, I'm not flat, I know that, but it's not like I have DD boobs, I'm a B, which in my opinion isn't huge.

"Are you ready?" He asks, igniting his lightsaber. I nod and ignite my lightsaber. We begin to duel, and eventually our faces are inches apart as my lightsaber is pressed against his. I quickly step away as I see a smile growing on his face.

"You win." I say breathlessly, wiping the sweat off my forehead. Anakin chuckles.

"Obi Wan never told me that you were one to surrender." I turn my lightsaber off and so does he.

"There's a difference between surrendering and just being tired." He nods.

"So you're tired?"

"Yeah."

"I could help wake you up." He says teasingly, I sit down on a bench.

"I'm good, thanks." He chuckles.

"Are you sure? I have some foolproof methods to help wake up." My face turns red as I think about the possibilities of what he could be insinuating.

"I'm sure." I say quietly, he nods, smiling at my red cheeks.

"You blush a lot huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Anakin smiles.

"It's cute."

"Thanks." He sits down beside me, taking a cup of water from a protocol droid. I look at him as he drinks the water, he slightly spills it on his shirt and Anakin chuckles. "You got a little something." I getsure to his shirt.