Chapter 179: Mysterious Phone Call

Zhang Yi was completely speechless.
In this world, there were indeed many things he couldn't understand."Why didn't you answer my call?"A soft voice came from the phone.After the call came in, it actually connected by itself!Zhang Yi felt a tingling sensation on his scalp.But soon, he calmed down.Although this situation was bizarre, it could still be explained.As long as the other person was a hacker, it was possible to achieve such a feat."Who are you?"Zhang Yi asked coldly.The person did not answer Zhang Yi's question but continued to provide some information on their own."Zhang Yi, resident of Jinwan District, Tianhai City, living in Room 2401 of Building 25 in Yuelu Community. Born in the year 2025, currently 25 years old..."He accurately recited Zhang Yi's personal information.At this point, Zhang Yi was even more convinced that the person on the other side was a top-notch hacker.He had calculated everything, but he hadn't anticipated that someone could obtain his personal information through the internet.However, after listening to the person's statement, Zhang Yi's mentality became much calmer.In the past, he was just an ordinary person with nothing special.Even if they knew his information, what could they do?Forget about the information; if you want, I can send you my nude photos. If you have the guts, expose them! See if I care!With newfound confidence, Zhang Yi's voice became louder."So, you turned out to be a pervert! Investigating innocent young men secretly. How disgusting!"The voice on the other end clearly paused.After two seconds, he replied, "I also know that you currently live in Room 101 of Yunque Manor. That building belongs to Wang Siming, and he has already ordered you to be killed, right?"A cold light flashed in Zhang Yi's eyes.He hadn't expected the other party to know his current residence!Zhang Yi squinted slightly.He didn't want anyone to know his current residence.The more people who knew, the more dangerous it became."Who are you? What's your purpose in looking for me?"The person sensed the change in Zhang Yi's tone, thinking that he had caught a handle, and couldn't help feeling smug."Me? I'm your current neighbor. I live in Yunque Manor. But you better not have any evil thoughts; otherwise, I can expose your information anytime.""I guess you don't want others to know about your living situation here, right?"Zhang Yi suddenly realized.No wonder the person could find him and go through the trouble of digging up his personal information.If the other person was in Yunque Manor, that made things easier.Zhang Yi could find an opportunity to eliminate him and eliminate the potential threat completely.Zhang Yi said, "Did you call me just to say these things? Speak up, what do you want to do!"The person on the other end said, "It's simple. I see that you have a lot of supplies on hand, and even surplus supplies to support a woman. So, I hope you can share some with me!""Share with you? Why should I?"Zhang Yi sneered."Do you think that with the things you have, I would send supplies to you?""I'm not someone important, and exposing my information is not a big deal.""If you're not afraid of death, go ahead and expose it!"The man on the phone sounded a bit sarcastic."But, if people find out about the supplies missing from the Walmart warehouse in your possession, how do you think things will turn out?"Walmart warehouse!These words made Zhang Yi more cautious.Initially, three days before the apocalypse arrived, he had emptied the entire Walmart South China warehouse, worth billions of dollars! Those supplies were enough to sustain the consumption of a city with a population of tens of millions for a week! In the hands of an individual, they could last for lifetimes. These items were also Zhang Yi's most significant reliance for surviving in a carefree manner until now. However, due to the urgency of the situation and involvement with foreign enterprises, the matter was eventually dropped.How did the person on the other end of the phone know about it? Who was he?Zhang Yi spoke in a calm tone, "What are you talking about? The Walmart warehouse was robbed, and the entire massive warehouse's supplies were lost. Do you really think it was done by a small supervisor like me?"In the room on the other end of the phone, a greasy-looking Mediterranean guy sat at a desk. The room had no lights on to save electricity, with only the glow of a laptop illuminating it.He grinned mockingly and said, "You don't need to play tricks with me! The theft of the warehouse is definitely closely related to you, even if you weren't the mastermind. But now, you must have a large amount of supplies in your hands!""With such a large warehouse, even if you only embezzled one shelf, it would be enough for you for a whole year!"Under his thick lotus glasses, his small eyes flickered with a wise light."I'm not afraid to tell you my name—Zhiyun Group's Chairman, Lu Fengda! Have you heard of this name?"Zhang Yi didn't just hear of it; it was practically thunderous!He hadn't expected to be targeted by such a figure.But if it were him, everything would make sense.Lu Fengda, Chairman of Zhiyun Group, a top figure in the domestic information field.The Zhiyun Group he built was one of the three strongest enterprises in the domestic information security field.Such a figure could easily hack into his phone.Wait!Zhang Yi became alert.If Lu Fengda could control his phone, could the entire shelter be controlled by a supercomputer? Could it have already been compromised?There was indeed such a possibility.However, the shelter was constructed by a world-class security company, costing a billion dollars and equipped with independent large-scale servers.Logically, they should have considered network security protection.Moreover, Lu Fengda wasn't in the company, and his home didn't have the necessary network conditions for him to exercise hacking techniques.So, the possibility of the shelter's network being hacked was not very likely.Otherwise, Lu Fengda wouldn't need to contact Zhang Yi through the phone; he could directly control the shelter's network system to intimidate him.Zhang Yi's gaze was cold, but he couldn't help but feel wary of that person.The case of the Walmart South China warehouse theft was absolutely confidential for him.Once it became known externally, the trouble that would come looking for him wouldn't be from ordinary people.Zhang Yi kept himself calm and continued to speak to Lu Fengda, "So, it's Mr. Lu. I've heard a lot about you! No wonder you could hack into my phone."Lu Fengda said, "For survival, I had no choice. Zhang Yi, you have quite a lot of supplies at hand. Since you can support two women, adding one more won't be a problem for you.""As long as you provide me with the supplies to sustain my life, I'll help you keep this secret. I can also assist in maintaining network security, ensuring you won't be hacked again. What do you think?"Zhang Yi, of course, wouldn't admit any connection between him and the Walmart warehouse theft. It was highly likely that Lu Fengda was just trying to deceive him.