Chapter: 39

RYLAN

I parked the car and got out to get to her side. She hadn't even taken her seat belt off.

Without saying anything, I did it myself and supported her out of the car and into the house. Two steps in and she sat down on the floor .

"What are you doing?"

"I won't go upstairs." She folded her arms against her chest and looked away. I rolled my eyes at her dramatics.

"You have to." It was like I was dealing with a child.

"I have one condition." I metally groaned at the mention of another condition.

"And that is?" She immediately held her arms out and pouted.

"Carry me upstairs. I don't want to walk." I kind of liked the drunk Elena. She was being really cute. I bent down and picked her up.

"Woah! You are so strong!" Gripping my neck she held onto me as I carried her up the stairs

"See, I'm flying!" She squealed.

"Ssh. You will wake Ava up." I at no cost wanted Ava to see a drunk Elena.

"Ssh." She put a finger on her lips and looked at me with wide guilty eyes. I controlled the snicker threatening to leave my mouth at the sight of her. She looked like an adorable little kitten. Coming to our room, I put her down on the bed.

"You have to change your clothes." I took out one of her nightdresses and threw it on the bed before going to the washroom and changing my clothes.

"You didn't change?" I asked once I saw her still in the dress after coming out.

"You do it." She sat up straighter on the bed. My eyes widened, showing my shock at her words.

"You are not serious." I nervously chuckled.

"Do it." She spoke in a bored tone and a similar expression. I looked on waiting for her to crack a smile or anything. Finally realizing that she wasn't joking, I sighed. I needed a lot of luck to pull through the torture.

I slowly approached her and pulled down the chain of her dress. The straps slipped down her shoulders giving me a tempting view of her smooth skin. I pressed my lips against each other and pulled the dress up her head. She was now just in her black bra and pantie. My throat went dry at the sight of her luscious body.

Nothing I hadn't seen before! I reminded myself. Still, my body's reaction to her was funny.

I forced my eyes away to the nightdress on the bed. As I bent down to pick it up, her hand gripped my t-shirt and pulled me towards her. Losing my balance I fell on the bed on one hand that was supporting my body while our faces were inches apart. Before I could recover she pushed me on my back before climbing up and straddling me. It was already painful and the small teasing movements of her ass made it more difficult for me.

"What are you doing?" I gritted, unable to speak normally.

"Fuck me." I felt like I would choke on air. Could she surprise me more in a single day? I stared at her waiting for her to laugh or something but she looked serious.

"Elena, not now." I was surprised that I spoke without stuttering.

"Why not?"

"Because you're drunk now."

"No, I'm not drunk. I'm cute." I chuckled at her response. She was honestly being the cutest creature at that time.

"Yes. You're cute. Now get off me. You have to sleep. " She shook her head .

"You said I am hot right?" I knew where this was going.

"Yes, but-" I was cut off.

"Then why won't you fuck me?" She sounded sad. This was the first time that I saw her moods swinging so fast.

"You want me to fuck you, Love? Trust me there's nothing I would want more than that. But not today. I want you to be in your senses so that when I fuck them out of you, you remember every moment of it." The blush creeped up her neck.

"Can't wait!" She whispered, getting me even more hard.

"Now sleep."

"No, first I want to kiss you." She bent down giving me an enticing view of her cleavage. My hands itched to touch them but I couldn't when she was drunk. She brought her face unbelievably close to mine and stared straight into my eyes with her seductive eyes. She licked her lips while staring at mine. Her small action immediately caught my attention and my control was slipping real fast.

I wrapped my hand around her waist before flipping us over. She squeaked and held my shoulder, looking up at me with her beautiful eyes. I bent down and she shut her eyes immediately. I observed her face one last time before placing a quick kiss on her cheek and getting off the bed.

Opening her eyes she blinked in confusion before sitting up on the bed.

"You cheated." She accused me with narrowed eyes.

"I didn't." Technically I didn't. I kissed her on the cheek.

"You did. You didn't kiss me." She stomped her feet on the ground like an angry kid.

"I did kiss you." Well I didn't want to because I had doubt on my restraint capacities.

"No, not on the cheek. I want a proper kiss on the lips." She puckered her lips.

"Tomorrow, I will kiss you. Now get into your nightdress." She held my hand and gave me her best puppy eyes.

"No, I won't until you kiss me." I was wrong. I don't like drunk Elena, not at least now. She had been literally testing my control. I rubbed my forehead in distress .

"Rylaan!" She whined loudly.

"Okay." One kiss wouldn't hurt! A man can have only this much control. She jumped a little in her place and beamed at me and I would have been amused by her expressions if I wasn't so hot and bothered by the view she had put on display.

I gripped her by her waist and pulled her closer. She lightly crashed against my body and put her hands on my chest. She was looking up at me through her eyelashes and it put me in a trance, a beautiful trance which I never wanted to get out of.

My eyes fell on her lips and I unconsciously licked mine. I brushed a strand of her hair from her face before meeting our lips in a gentle kiss . All my other senses had immediately shut down and I could only focus on how soft she felt against my mouth. Our lips moved in sync, feeling the warmth of each other. I pulled away on feeling the need to breathe.

Panting we were both staring at each other with desire swimming in our eyes. I held the nape of her neck and pulled her in for another kiss. She gripped my hair and responded eagerly. This time the kiss was fervent, our movements more aggressive. We sucked , nibbled and tugged at each other's lips. My hands slipped down on their accord and gripped her waist. She was pulling me further in as if wanting to mold us into one.

Moving further down, my hands landed on her ass. I squeezed them causing her to grasp and that's what broke my daze. Realizing that I was about to lose control of myself, I broke the kiss and moved back. I should be given a fucking to prize for having this much of self-restraint.

I took deep calming breaths to pacify my raging hormones.

"Why would you stop?" I looked back at her to see her staring at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because we kissed as you wanted and now you're going to listen to me. Get dressed and sleep." I tried bringing the authority in my voice but my wildly beating heart wasn't helping.

"Rylan !" She grumbled.

"Nope." I got the nightdress and pulled it down her head. She looked adorably at me with pouty lips.

"Go to bed." She stomped her way to the bed and laid down with a huff. I too got into the bed and pulled her body closer to mine before pulling the cover over us.

"Good night." I kissed her hair before drifting off to sleep.