the elevator (aziraphale's persp)

Crawly is pressing his lips against mine and I am not sure what to do or feel, I kind of love it and hate it at the same time. It feels like he is pushing everything he has felt the past 6000 years into this one kiss, both good and bad. I feel his love and pain but the pain is so much bigger than than the love, I can't help but tearing up.
When he pulls away I am thinking, do it again I want to tell him to do it again, I also want to tell him I love him and want to stay with him forever, but I can't. So I say him what any good angel would and say "I forgive you" still with Tears in my eyes. He seems to get mad at me even though he is in the wrong, and storm out saying "don't bother"
I try saying "don't go" but no sound is coming out of my mouth, not that it matters anyway because he is seemingly pretty mad.

I find myself touching my lips to try and restore the feeling of Crawly's lips on mine, as the Metatron walks into my book shop.
"How did he take it" the Metatron asked.
"Not well" I say chuckling, but on the inside I want to lay down and cry.
"Ah well, he always did want to go his own way, always asking damn fool questions too. Right, ready to start" to think of it I don't really know why Crawly did fall, only that he did.
"ehm, but, um, my bookshop?" I say, half hoping that i'll get a reason to stay.
"I have intrusted it to Muriel for the time being, so it should be in good hands" he said pointing to Muriel who is waving from outside the window. I hope to god that she wont sell any of my books.
I hesitate witch makes the Metatron ask "Anything you need to take with you?"
in witch I answer "no, nothing I can think of " even though I desperately want to answer Crawly.
As the Metatron walks out I have a few seconds to think, this is insane, I don't want this and I want Crawly
I follow after him saying "I think I" but I stop myself
Because the damage with Crawly is already done and I doubt he'd want me now. Also because I think of the difference I could make, I can stop Armageddon 2.0 for example, though that didn't work for Gabriel.

The Metatron says something about the great plan but I am not done processing what happened with Crawly so I only heard him say "the great plan"
I can't tell THE Metatron that so I just say
"Um, yes, you mentioned that" to try and signal him to keep going
"Well, it's something we need an angel of your talents to direct. An angel who is familiar with how they do things on earth."
"Ah" I say smiling before I let him finish, god I should have let him finish
I step in to the elevator as he says "we call it the second coming"
My smile immediately fades as I turn around looking at my book shop. There is no stopping it, both heaven and hell wants Armageddon 2.0 I have made a huge mistake. I look around to think of something to do when I se him, he is standing outside his car frowning whit his red hair and dark clothes, it looks like he's hurting. I hurt him, there is nothing more for me to do on earth if I can't be with Crawly. The elevator closed and I am on my way back to heaven.