PART-31

She continues

Then I again got pregnant with Lucy He warned me to do not divorce or tell about anything to anyone or he will kill the child ... because If I divorce him He lost the company which was given by my father.I start living scaredly without telling anyone.When Lucy Born He also start beating Lucy for nothing, when she started to grow he wanted to sell her but I start appyling too much make up on her to look her Ugly and told her weak makeup to look ugly.
[I don't know what I am writing 😑 But hope you all understand]
One day Mr.park.........

Yn- Mr.park ? (Shocked)
L/M- Do you know him ? (Asked)
Yn- He is my uncle (replied)

She continues

Mr.park who was friend of him and her wife is friend of mine visited Our mansion. He noticed that Something is fishy. He Send him Outside By making Fake information.
FLASHBACK.
Lucy and her mom was sitting silently on couch.Soon Mr.park came from outside and asked
Mr.park-Are you okay? (To us )
L/M-Yes Mr park... what happened? (fake)
Mr. Park-I know it's must be something wrong (worriedly)
L/M- what are you talking about Mr.park we don't know anything? (Fake Act)
Mr.park- Trust me I will not lie I also has a sister like you (worried).

L/M does not what To do but she trust Me.park after a while and tell him everything Because she didn't have any other option She just have two chances tell him or live like that how she were living.she does not want to lucy have same like hers so she decided to send Lucy out from the mansion.
L/M explained everything and some tears formed into her eyes as well as s Lucy.
Mr.Park - Don't worry I will help you. (Looked at them )
L/M- Don't worry about me just help my daughter to escape from here or he will kill her .
She start crying and Lucy too.
Lucy - mom I d..on't want to le...ave you here o..r da.md again beat you ( crying )
L/M - try to understand dear ( to Lucy).
Soon He Came in and L/M wiped her tears. He know something is fishy but he let it go because he trusted Mr.park alot.
.....-what happed? (Cold)
L/M - we... (Cutted by Mr.park )
She start shuttering + scared)
Mr Park - Dude I just asking sister in law that can I take Lucy to my daughter party .(lied)
...- (raised eyebrows)
Mr Park - she is same age as my daughter She might be happy to see her and become friends.(fake smiled)
He looked at Lucy then Mr.park.
.....-Hmm...There no need to ask you can take her she just like your daughter.(replied)
L/M- but..(cutted by .....)
......- You can take her and take some security for safety (cold)
Mr park - No... (Blank)...because my daughter wanted to a normal birthday and my gaurds are also there so need to worry (look at L/M)
....-.ok.. As you say(confusion)
Mr park-So.. I take my leave.(nervously)
....-Hmm.
He is not sure but he trust Me.park alot.And something was roaming in her mind

Mr. Park- Come on dear (to Lucy)
Lucy-ye..ss (Scared + nervous)

They both sit on his Car and left.

Lucy

Yn