Chapter 2

Harsh's POV

"Harsh, what are you thinking?" Aadhya asked .

Currently we were in cafe thinking about our life.

"Results" I said.

She rolled her eyes at my answer.

"Come on Harsh! You know we will go through it. I mean we will pass , we have to pass." She said as if it is a fact.

There goes her optimism.

I looked at her thinking that she must be telling to cheer me. But no! She was serious about it.

That's when I truly observed her. She was wearing just a normal t-shirt and jeans. Her hairs were purely messy. Her features were sharp and my most favourite part of her face is eyes.

Why? Simple. It is different colour.

Ok not totally different. It's just your normal brown. But trust me! She is definition for beauty of brown eye colour.

Enough about her eyes.

The next best thing about her which I always like and adore is she herself.

My best friend and if she was boy..... I would have definitely married her. Shame on us for being straight!

I met her in college days. The only good thing ever happened is definitely gonna be this itself.

"It's easy for you to tell me, aadi. You know right that I don't have confidence and optimistic thinking like you." I said honestly.

It's true. I know I'm good but I'm not confident about it. Let me tell you I'm not confident about anything in my life. What if I expect good things and then in the end all I get is gonna be bad?

"Okay fine. I agree that you don't have confidence about your results. What about your Krishna? Don't you trust him also?" She asked sipping her coffee.

There was a hint of smile on her. She knew that she touched the soft spot.

"Ok fine. We will not talk about results. Tell me about your life. What's new is going? " I asked curiously.

" There's nothing which you don't know." She shrugged and said.

That's true. I'm her best friend so obviously I'll be knowing everything.

"Aadi, I'm really scared." I said genuinely.

She looked at me and for a minute stared at me.

"Sometimes I really wonder about old Harshitha. Where did she go?" She asked with concern.

I looked down.

It's not the first time some one asked me this question. Who ever knows me from past ask the same question.

To be honest even I don't know what changed me. I feel normal.

I was silent for a minute. In the mean time she was scrolling her phone.

"Harsh! Look here. Kalki is coming." She said with so much excitement.

She put her phone in front of me. It was just a reel saying "kalki is coming. He will be born in this village. The time has come and guys Kalki has already born. Beware he is anywhere. He can be sitting beside you or infront of you. We all are so lucky that we will know him... Blah blah blah....."
I didn't pay much attention and I sipped my coffee.

"See? Kalki is somewhere here." She shouted with excitement.

I rolled my eyes.

She was is and always be having some deep obsession about Kalki.

"Girl! These reels are not true. Kalki is not born. Don't believe in these stuff."

"I don't even know why you don't believe in these things. You admire Krishna and when I talk about Kalki you just get irritated." She said.

"Ofcourse no! I don't get irritated about Kalki's topic. I just don't want you to believe in these things. It's not true." I tried to make her understand.

"Well! Once you trust and see. " She said with sincerity.

"I did." I told her in a low tone.

"And?" She asked curiously.

It's not the first time she talked about Kalki. She knows that I'm hiding something but then again it's the other thing which I like about her. She doesn't force me to tell her anything.

"And then I realised it's just waste of time." I said. And it is the truth.

"Whatever Harsh, You love Krishna . I love Kalki. You were born in wrong yug. That's why you were not able to meet your lord. But look at me! My lord and I are in same yug. So there is a high chance of meeting him. " She said snugly.

I actually laughed at her interpretation .

My phone vibrated as it got new notification. I took my phone and checked it. The notification definitely took my full attention.

"Hm... Aadi... I... I think our results are out." I said and her happiness vanished.

Even she took her phone and checked.

"Should we check our results now?" She asked and there was a shiver in her voice.

For a second I was shocked to notice the shiver in her voice as she was always confident in everything but then again these are the moments where all the people with confidence should shutter.

Keeping a dream people prepare for the exams. And results are the one which says whether their dreams get fulfilled or not.

And now our time has come.

As I told earlier. I met Aadhya in my college days but not exactly college days. After having worst year of my college , I decided to take a break. That break made me realise that I can try for better so I started my CA preperation. That's when I met Aadhya. She don't know much about my past but from that moment on wards she became important part of my life. We both cleared our CA and we started to work also. Our parents were really happy about it. We sincerely worked for 2 years and then decided to give government exam. We took our own sweet time to prepare for it as we wanted to clear it in first attempt. We gave all our strength to it. And today we gonna know whether it paid off or not.

I wished her good luck and we both started to check our results.

My heart was beating fastly. Maybe if my Krishna comes in front of me it may beat in the same way.

"Krishna be with me." I said to myself.

I opened the link and entered required details. Finally I was seeing my result. My eyes became wide as soon as I saw the result.

I turned to look at her and even her expression was the same.

Was it happiness? Nope! Something like winning the life.

"Aadi....."

"Harsh..."

"We cleared our UPSC" we said in unison.

********************************************

Hello my lovely readers!

I kept my promise! I uploaded this chapter on Jan even though it is ending.

Anyways! How was the chapter? I know it is not that good.

What did you feel about Aadhya?

And our girls cleared UPSC..... Hurray for them!

As always comment vote share ❤️❤️❤️❤️
********************************************