CHAPTER 8: THAT WILD FRIEND OF YOUR'S

CHAPTER EIGHT;THAT WILD FRIEND OF YOUR'S

CHAPTER EIGHT;
THAT WILD FRIEND OF YOUR'S

“ Why fear the foregone
It is bond to betide
Like the sun is bond to rise
The moon
Is bond to fall
It shall become and be pass ”

___________

‘’ Open the door ‘’

‘’ What? ‘’ he cut the call. I looked around my room, unsure of what to do. I couldn't tell if he was actually addressing me or one of his employees.

My heart was glitching out of anxiousness inside my chest. I wasn't emotionally stable to deal with such a knavish being.

       A pounding sound on my front door startled me. I almost jumped out of my bed, but held myself right on time before any could had happened.

I got up from the bed, and took my baby in my hands, as I made my way to the door. The second the door flew open, in walked Sergey, in all his iniquitous glory.

   His flesh was concealed inside a three-piece grey suit and of course his signature scowl on his face.

   I closed the door behind him but made no attempt moving close to him.

  Sergey's hair was slicked back but there were some locks of hair kissing his eyes. He digged his hands inside the pockets of his expensive slacks.

He glared at me.

What's exactly the dudes problem?

‘’ Why were you crying? ‘’ his voice had an edge on it, I could tell his mood wasn't in it's best of states

‘’ I wasn't–‘’ in a second he was right in front of me, his eyebrows narrowed at me as I was unable to move. The heat radiating from his body was way too overwhelming for my senses to think straight, I could barely breath, let alone speak.

‘’  Go ahead Alexei. Lie to my face. But be careful not to bite your tongue one of this days ‘’ I was taken aback by his statement.

     All I wanted was to cry by myself until I fall asleep, but I don't know if that'll be possible with him here.