Chapter -2

Mahira's pov.
"Wha...what a..are yo..you talking abou..about?" I said stuttering, God he'll surely know i did that, stupid mahi don't stutter, don't stutter, DON'T STUTTER.

"Oh my goodness, what happened to your hair beta"? My mother aka sarasvati devi ji asked. God mumma please why do you want your only daughter to die this early. I don't even have a boyfriend yet.

"Ask your princess, what happened?" My brother said glaring at me.

"What did you do this time mahira?" My mother asked strictly.

"I i didn't do anything...... really" i said trying to sound more confident and absolutely failing at it.

"Then explain what happened to my hair after i applied conditioner?" God he sounds so scary.

"How would i know...maybe your conditioner has some dying particles?" I hesitantly said and tried to look in his eyes, absolutely regretted it afterwards.

"Do you think iam stupid or are you stupid?" He said

"You're stupid". I muttered. But he heard it, everyone heard it. Ahhhh.

"Oh guess what atleast this stupid person has a camera outside his room and i checked you were the last one and first one to enter the room so that says alot about what you did and what you didn't". He explained sternly.

How more stupid can you be mahi, how come you didn't think of the CCTV.

"I swear, it has nothing to do with me.....it..it was Armaan's idea". I said and looked at him hoping he would save me but ofcourse i expected the wrong person as always.

"I wasn't even in the house, bhai sent me to a meeting, right bhai?". He said trying not to laugh

"You....... you sent me messages, you told me to add temporary dye in his conditioner yess bhaii, he was the one". I said trying to sound sad and looked down.

"Oh really, then show me the messages". Ivaan bhai said and forwarded his hand to take my phone.

Kahan se laun messeges jab koi hai hi nahi.
(From where i bring messages when there isn't even one).

"Actually i did reset my phone yesterday night so everything is deleted". I said Hoping it would work.

"You are grounded for a week, no phone and no laptop, nothing, got it?".

"Bhaii iam sorry but not the phone please iam not a kid anymore". I said

"Ofcourse you're not a kid anymore that's why you're you're doing things that kids do, do you even know how that would affect my work and other things, ofcourse no, you don't know that's why you pulled that prank". He yelled at me and my eyes welled up with tears. I know what i did wasn't right but he doesn't always have to yell at me when he very well knows i hate yelling.

"Iam sorry". I said trying not to stutter.
"That's enough ivaan". My dad said.
"Dad you're still taking her side". He said
"I know what iam doing" dadda said and gestured him to look at me.
Great, now he knows i am crying God i hate that iam so sensitive.
He was about to say something but a knock on the door interrupts him.

"How's everyone" A melodious voice was heard and we know who this is.
Natasha Malhotra. A very popular fashion designer and a very sweet person.
My brother, Ivaan Chaudhary is just soft Infront of her. Guess she has that spot that i ever struggled to gain. A soft one.

"Natasha beta how are you?" My mother asked her grabbing her in a hug

"Iam good aunty, how are you guys?" She asked having a everlasting smile on her face. I wish to be like her. Bold and confident. Calm and collected. Sweet and beautiful.

Her eyes drifted towards the Ivaan bhai and she started laughing.

"God what happened to your hair ivaan?" She asked between her laugh.

Great i even embarrassed him Infront of his crush, he would hate me more now.
Yeah you heard right, his crush. He loves her, there is always glow in his eyes whenever she is with him, no he didn't tell me, i just assume he has a crush on her.

Then her eyes drifted towards me and she stops laughing and looked at me with worry.

"Why are you crying, is everything okay? Did he scold you again?" She said while glaring at him.

That's when i realized i was still crying. I quickly wiped my tears and said

"No actually i saw a lizard walking on the floor so i just started crying they all were comforting me and about his hair i was the one who pranked him".

"Gosh i thought it's something serious, don't worry lizards don't do anything, and about the prank, nice girl. You did so Good he deserves that". She said laughing

"Not you again please". He told her and went to his room after snatching my phone from my hands.

"Iam late for the college so I'll just leave". I told her and made my way out. Did i tell you that ahaan left when ivaan was scolding me he knew it was gonna be long and we definitely would be late.
I sat in the car and driver uncle drived me to the college. What a great start of the day.