6

"What a whore" Gaige states as he motions to my other two "boyfriends". If only he knew one I was actually with, one is gay, and the other is not my type.

"What did you just call her? I challenge you to a fight" Matthew says as his demons appear behind him.

"Matty shall we use fireballs? " they ask in unision as Gaige looks at them confused.

"Yes" he says as they launch fire at him.

Gaige barely dodges and laughs.

"What the hell! Now you are dating freaks! You are so weird Y/n!!! Hahahaha! Wow. Can't believe I dated you!" He says as Neil starts making out with me.

There are clearly no sparks at all. We just want to get a reaction out of him. That's actually when Gaige goes quiet. As Neil kisses me on my lips, Matthew goes behind me and kisses my neck.

"Neil watch it pal" Matthew says quietly as Neil tells him he just wants a reaction out of Gaige as well.

"Okay. Stop making out! How dare you! After all I did for you? " he asks as I push the boys away.

"And what exactly did you do for my sweet baby girl? Cheat on her? Lie to her face? Fuck her ex best friend? Do you not remember me at all? There wasn't a moment I wasn't with Y/n" Wallace states as Gaige notices what's going on.

"Wait are you even dating these people? Isnt Wallace gay? " he asks as I nod.

"I'm dating Patel" I say as I motion to Matthew. He smirks as his demon hipster chicks wave at Gaige.

"Ew. He is such a downgrade from me. Even Wallace is better. And Wallace is gay" Gaige says.

"I mean Y/n is my girlfriend basically I live with her, flirt all the time with her. Sometimes I kiss her. She's like my friend with benefits. And no sparks. She's for fun! " Wallace says as Matthew and I nod. That's when Matthew realizes what Wallace said. It's as if he's my side dude. But then Matthew just shrugs and talks to Wallace as Gaige just looks at me.

"And what about Neil? Your other friend? " he asks.

"Oh you are sooo silly! He's taken. And his girlfriend gave us permission for this. Grow up Gaige. Or be like my boyfriend and be in a league of fucking exes" I say as I launch ice at his arm.

He shrieks and then walks away. That's when Matthew decides to take me to his apartment for the night.

"So Wallace is more than a friend for you? " he asks as I shake my head. Not really. It's not actually like how it sounds.

"It's a dare Scott put on us ages ago. And we aren't allowed to be free from it until we marry someone" I explain as Matthew nods. Which is why Wallace explained the situation the way he did I don't want another lover. Wallace is just my bestfriend.

"Oh. Well if you want to have two boyfriends I'd be chill with it" he says.

"No you wouldn't. And I don't want to date a gay guy anyways" I say.

"I wouldnt. But if it makes you happy I would learn to accept something like that" he says as he hangs our coats up.

"Hm.. You want another girlfriend? " I ask as he shakes his head no.

"I'm good. I have you sweetheart" he says as he pulls me in for a kiss.

Later on I curl up by his side as he cuddles with me. Today has been too much. Way too much. But who knows what the future will bring.

I'm making the most of it while I can.