20.

-

Kinney brushed her hair so it wouldn't look that messy when she noticed a familiar journal on Stu's desk.

She stood up and walked over, placing the brush down before grabbing the journal. Her eyes widened slightly. It was her journal.

Why did stu have her journal? Did he read it?

Stu walked out of the bathroom, smiling at Kinney before his smile faltered as he noticed the journal in her hands.

"Kin, I can explain." He told her, and Kinney looked at him, her eyes narrowing at him.

"Did you read it?" She questioned, and stu looked ashamed, nodding his head. "Yeah."

Kinney glared at him, "Why? Why would you read it! Why do you have it?" She questioned, and Stu rubbed the back of his neck.

"I took it from you, kin, and I just...I was curious." Stu told her, and she scoffed ,"curious? This is personal stuff, Stu!"

"I know, and I'm sorry." Stu apologize, and Kinney deeply sighed ,"so, you had sex with me because of what you read, didn't you?"

Stu shook his head, closing the distance between them. "No, baby, no. I love you, I really do love, and Billy loves you too, we both love you, and nothing in that journal changes that, kin,"

"And it wasn't just sex, Kinney." He whispered, and he leaned down, but Kinney backed up, shaking her head.

"Did you really break up with tatum?" She questioned, tears in her eyes. Stu shook his head ,"No, but I don't love her like I love you, plus, she's not a problem anymore."

Kinney let his words sink in. Is Tatum dead?

"I..I can't." Kinney walked out of stu's room and stu quickly followed her ,"Kin, wait!"

"No, Stu! You violated my privacy, and I need time to think, so just leave me alone." Kinney told him before rushing down the stairs and out of the house.

Stu groaned, banging his head against the wall. "Fuck."

- -

Billy had killed Tatum and now it was time for Sidney to die. He had to start the plan without Stu since he couldn't find him anywhere.

He had attacked Sidney while she was searching for Tatum, but she fought back and ran. He chased after her, and she kept fighting back.

He chased her around the house, and she fell out of a window. Billy rushed out of the room and bumped into Stu, who looked apologetic and sad at the same time.

"I'm sorry, B. I kinda did something stupid." He quietly said, but Billy just handed him the knife, and Stu sighed, nodding his head.

"Kinney is outside." Stu whispered before he walked away, and Billy took off the costume, worried about Stu.

What the hell happened? Billy faked stabbed himself, the fake blood staining his shirt red.

The front door slammed shut, and Billy started his act, falling down the stairs.

"Billy!" It was Sidney, and she rushed over to him, helping him up, and then Randy's voice was heard from outside.

"Give me the gun." Billy told Sidney, who nodded and gave him the gun that she had.

Billy let Randy inside and closed the door behind. "Sidney, get away from him! He's the killer - gah!"

Billy shot Randy in the shoulder, and Sidney gasped in shock and disbelief . She went over to Randy while Billy leaned against the door, grinning.

"We all go a little mad sometimes." He quoted Norman bates.

"Norman bates, seriously?" Kinney appeared, her arms crossed over her chest.

Billy looked at her, and his grin faltered. It looked like she was crying. Her eyes were puffy and red.

"Stu!" Both Billy and Kinney looked over at Stu, who looked at Kinney before looking down at Sidney.

He lifted his hand with a voice changer,"surprise, Sidney."

Sidney backed up with a look of betrayal, and Kinney went over to Randy, kneeling down beside him, relief to see that he was still alive.

Billy walked over and grabbed her arm, lifting her up. "Come on, kitchen." He dragged her into the kitchen along with Sidney.

Kinney stood next to Sidney, avoiding eye contact with Billy and Stu. Billy glanced at Stu, who just sadly shook his head.

Billy was definitely going to find out what happened.

"Why are you doing this?" Sidney questioned, and Billy sighed, pointing the knife that he had gotten at her.

Sidney eyed the knife before her eyes met Billy's. "Your mom slept with my dad, so I killed her, and now I'm going to kill you." Billy told her, and Sidney's eyes widened while Kinney looked up,

She knew about her mother cheating, but she didn't know that Billy killed her.

Kinney couldn't let her sister die, so she stood in front of her, and Billy looked slightly surprised ,"Kin, move out of the way."

Kinney shook her head. "No. I won't let you kill her." She told him, and Billy sighed ,"You don't have a choice, Kinney."

Kinney didn't move, and Billy tsk before he grabbed her and threw her at Stu, who caught her, wrapping his arms around her, keeping her in a tight hold.

"Hey!"

Everything that happened next seemed to be a blur to Kinney. Gale weather's had grabbed the gun, but the safety was off.

Sidney managed to escape but only to fight back.

Billy and stu were injured and had decided to leave and finish their plans another time.

They wanted to take Kinney, but they didn't. They couldn't.

So they left her behind. That night changed everything for Kinney.

It changed her whole life.

------------------------

Word count - 936

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry for the shitty ending

- -

Also, Scream two is gonna be an angst Rollercoaster, but it's the beginning of Kinney's Ghostface Era.