1 | Meeting her after years

"I love Abhi and I want to marry him!", Akshara declared looking at the family members who were standing in the temple and blaming eachother for the misery that just took place. Everyone felt dejected but among them was someone who was shattered. It was Aarohi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was the biggest day for Aarohi as she was about to get married to the man of her dreams, Dr. Abhimanyu Birla.

Whatever happened before wasn't easy for her. He had once choosen her sister over her, but still, Abhimanyu was the one she dreamt of and couldn't get over him.

He was a perfect match for her (according to her delulu>⁠.⁠<). A doctor by profession, a handsome, tall and well built man by looks and the biggest thing was that he himself came to her and asked her for marriage. It definitely means Akshara isn't onto him and he is accepting Aarohi with his whole heart.

She was getting ready in her bridal attire when she realised Akshara is nowhere. It felt strange as Akshara always used to follow Aarohi, and today it was such an important day for Aarohi, so she should not have left her even for a minute.

Ignoring every tension, she focused on herself and got up hearing the voice of her family members. She turned with a smile and they all came near her.

Mimi took off the evil eyes from her and embraced her while others adored them.

"Where is Akshu?", Kairav asked to which she replied, "I don't know, bhaiya... mujhe laga aap logo ke sath hogi". They all got worried about her. Kairav dialled her number but it was switched off.

"Vo iske liye koi surprise plan kar rahi hogi. Afterall, she loves her sister more than herself", Bade papa said and Aarohi smiled, hiding the tension and mess that she could sense.
"Aarohi pehle mandir chalna hai... chalo chalo, Swarna said and they all hurriedly went downstairs, taking Aarohi with them.

As they all were adjusting in a car, Aarohi stood out, adjusting her lehenga.

"What happened??", Kairav asked her, sitting inside the car.

"Aap sab is car me jaiye... I'll come in my car", saying this she paced inside the house to grab the car keys while others went to the temple in that car.

She searched the whole house but couldn't find her car keys so she picked up the keys of Kairav's car and came down.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aarohi was driving the car in an average speed, vibing on her favourite song and feeling excited for her marriage.

"Aarohi, finally you're getting what you deserve!!", She said closing her eyes for a second and smiling to the fullest. As she opened her eyes, she saw another car coming towards her with high speed. Her brain suddenly stopped working and she turned the steering wheel in the wrong direction, due to which both the cars collided side by side with each other, leaving a small dent on her car.

Aarohi took a sigh of relief as she found herself safe and sound but then she got worried about her car and came out to check it.

She took a round of the but stopped near the back tire as she looked at the dent. She sat down to look at the dent keenly.

A man came out of that car and saw a girl all dressed up in the bridal attire is sitting down, watching the dent and expressing sorrow. He found it funny as well as cute, the way she was sitting down like a small kid without any hesitation and tension of her dress. All her worry was about the small dent that was on the car.

"Your brain isn't braining, I guess!", he said with a smirk.

"Atleast I have a brain unlike you", she said without turning at him.