10 | Hamdard

It had been morning to evening and Aarohi was only looking at his pic in her phone and crying. Her luck is bad and that too when it comes to love, it is very bad.

She never thought that she would love someone again after getting betrayed by Abhimanyu but Aryan gave her every possible reason to fall in love. He healed her and gave her a reason to smile everytime she felt sad.
Being with him made her realise that Abhimanyu was just an attraction for her but Aryan is a perfect person to be loved. She realised what actual love is when she found him standing by her through her thick and thin.

But that was it. Maybe their bond only lasted this long, and now it's the time to forget the impossible things.

She got up and started packing down her things since her flight was the early morning. After packing all the stuffs, she moved towards his room only to capture his memories in her heart.

Moving her hand through his stuffs to feel like he is present there, she stopped at a small box kept in the cupboard with 'For The Love Of My Life' written on it.

She didn't want to remember Aditri in her memories whenever she'll remember Aryan so she kept it inside quickly and tried to close the cupboard, but that box fell down on the floor and burst opened.

The stuffs inside it got scattered on the floor and she sat down to keep them back. While picking them up, her glance fell on her name written on a letter. She was surprised as well as confused so she picked up that letter and read it.

And that's how she got to know that the girl he loves is no one other than her.

She kept on reading the letter with tears in her eyes.

______________________________________

Letter- 1

Dear Aarohi,

I don't know tumhe ye letter milega ya nahi kyoki Mai bohot darta hu kisi se apni feelings share karne me... still sending you this letter with a rose....
       Since the day I met you, I find my peace in you. Tumhara attitude mujhe tumhari taraf attract karta hai... Meri ek wish poori kar do please, ye attitude aise hi rakhna. I love it.
Ab sach bhi bata do ki is attitude ke piche konsa dard lekar chalti ho? Mujhe tumhari aankho me tumhara akelapan dikhta hai... I wish mai us dard ko tumse cheen ke kahi door fek saku.
I really like you and will forever love you... Dekho mujhe girlfriend nahi chahiye naahi perfect wife material chahiye... mujhe bas ek Hamdard chahiye.... And I know ki tumhe bhi bas ek hamdard chahiye, jo tumhe samjhe or jiske sath tum apna dard baant sako... Mai tumhare liye vo banne ko taiyar hu but will you be my Hamdard forever?
Please agar tumhari na ho to meri friend ban Jana par mujhse nafrat mat karna...
I will respect your choice... Your no would be a no for me too par ho sakta hai mai tumhe kabhi na bhool paau to please tum bhi mujhe kabhi mat bhoolna...pyaar na sahi friend bhi na sahi bas as a college senior hi yaad rakh lena...kabhi stranger mat banne dena mujhe... that's all I wanted to say.

~ Your senior,
         Aryan

______________________________________

Aarohi completed the letter and a drop of tear fell on it. She picked up the dried rose kept in the box and took it close to her chest while crying.

She never thought someone could love her limitlessly. She always believed that love is a tragic end of freedom and respect , but his love is just like a magical dream filled with so much respect for her.

She took out other letter too and read it with tears in her eyes.

______________________________________
Letter-2