10

Hi bubs ❣️sorry for late update.

Taehyung shyly get ready for party remembering how Mr jeon the rude CEO praised him for his success.

He has sell all products of their corporation in just 2 days. Public were too stunned to see his beauty and wanted to look like him so they bought all the clothes and jewelry, solding it out immediately.

Jungkook and park bogum were so surprised to hear this and both praisee him individually.

Taehyung shook his head and did last touch up and walk out of his room.

* whistle*

He look down shyly when his parents hoot for him.

" True definition of beauty gorgeous " Mr Kim flirt making him blush and he glare at his appa.

" Well son you're looking stunning " Mrs Kim said and he said thank you mom.

" Enjoy your party and don't be late home ok" Mr Kim said but sternly because he don't want his son to face bad people.

" I will be home by 10" He said and kiss both of there cheeks and went to his car driving toward hall where party is being held.

On the other side,

Jeon jungkook was standing with his parents at party venue. He has invited each employee and his business partner in party.

He tap his foot on floor and wait in anticipation for his P.A to come. He has to introduce him to press as people are curious who he is.

But out of all these things he is nervous how will he tell his parents he lied about him being his boyfriend.

He has to do something. He call them at side and whispered in there ears.

" Mom, dad my boyfriend is coming and we have our relationship hidden so don't get shock when I will introduce him as my Assistant Infront of press" He nervously look at them.

" Why can't you just introduce him as our son in law and your boyfriend " She said cocking an eye brow.

" Mom he want our relationship private, he don't want evil eyes on us" He bite his tongue because how much he has to lie more just to run from marriage.

" Ok son don't worry" Mr jeon said this time making him happy.

They all look at door when it slide open and all camera shift toward entrance where Kim taehyung was standing.

Taehyung awkwardly smile but instantly gave his best poses because today he is the main event and has to do his best.

He wave at them and smile sheepishly when bogum walk toward him giving him hand

He wave at them and smile sheepishly when bogum walk toward him giving him hand. He shyly take it and both walk toward where jeon family was.