III: 2 Days of Preparations... Boring (Part 1)

A/n: Hello hello dear Readers! Sorry for the long awaited chapter 3, I was busy with school and dealing with my laziness xd

This is a long chapter ahead so I hope this is good! 

Enjoy the chapter :)

================================================================================

Warning(s): Swearing, mentions of disorders, violence, murder, mentions of depression

Extra: I ain't bothered to do that no more y'all know what it will be anyway BUT if anybody wants me to still do so lmk

================================================================================

Next day all the 'pastas start getting ready for their 1-2 week mission.

.

.

.

Well maybe not all of them-

Day 1

With Ben - 11 Am

As always playing games as much as possible before going on the mission.

Does he need to prepare? Nope.

All he has to do is wait for the mission but he can't help but think something is going to happen.

For the better or worse he doesn't know...

"FUCK!"

Not as worse as his game apparently...

"Why the fuck is this stage so annoying!?" He spoke aloud while groaning at his situation. Currently forgetting about the mission.

I mean, he doesn't need to prepare. Perks of being a ghost. He doesn't have to eat, he only chooses to cause he likes food (same here honestly).

Deciding to forget his game in the meantime he briefly remembered the mission and how they have 2 days left. Technically 1 but you get the point.

Hm, he wonders what the rest are up to. Only the humans have to prepare as they still need all the basics a human needs.

Maybe he could bring one of his games for when they need to rest during missions.

After all.

He is paired up with Jeff and LJ, they were most definitely going to end up goofing off.

'Oh well, what happens happens I guess..' the ghost boy thought.

With EJ - 11:34 Am

With the demon boy who currently collecting a few medical things in case anyone gets injured (somehow) on the mission but he'll only be able to help the 2 he's with.

BUT being the one of the good medics in the mansion packed 3 extra little medkits for the other 3 groups knowing that they won't bring anything to save their asses if they end up injured...

For the humans though- Maybe for the demons too as they aren't ghosts or glitches like Ben, Dark Link and Puppeteer.

'The only ones smart enough to actually pack something useful are Hoodie, Lui and Masky. Jeff would just pack junk last minute and Toby... Well Toby might pack something useful other than his weapons' EJ gruffly thought while finishing up with the medkits.