Reactions to Fanfictions (Part 1)

Author's note: Hello, everyone! This is a fanmade chapter featuring my favorite Paw Patrol Fanfictions I've read so far here on Wattpad. Shout out to the authors of these PAWSOME stories, Storm0981, LocalHomeBoiA-A-Ron, and Calyp50. Enjoy and I hope you guys like it! :)

*Online: Everyone*

Ryder: Hey, pups! I have something to show you all

Chase: Ooh, what is it?

Rubble: Is it food???

Skye: I don't think so, Rubble. If you want food, just go get some in the fridge.

XD: This is interesting :)

Zuma: Who's XD?

Marshall: Rocky I guess

XD: Yup, it's me! ;)

(Liberty is online)

Liberty: Hey y'all

Ryder: Oh, hi Liberty!

Liberty: I heard you were gonna show something, what is it?

Ryder: Oh, right... I found some stories online made by some people, and they're about us

Chase: OH COOL!

Marshall: Pawsome!!!

XD: Lemme see!

Ryder: Okay, ready?

Zuma: Ready, set, get wet!

Skye: XD

XD: XD

Liberty: -_-

Ryder: Okay, here's the first one! This one is by Storm0981. "Pups on Mount Everest."

Ryder: (sent a link)

Marshall: Sadly, Everest is not online right now

Chase: This must be a good story... I wanna read this!

Skye: I know! Me too, wait what is it about?

Ryder: Description's right here... But's it's also in the link

"Amidst the snowy expanse of the Himalayas, the Paw Patrol faces a trial that tests their bonds and courage like never before. When Ryder vanishes without a trace, the pups' unwavering determination propels them to follow his trail to Mount Everest in Nepal. As the team battles chilling heights and unforgiving conditions, they uncover secrets that blur the line between a perilous rescue mission and a personal odyssey.

With every step forward, the Paw Patrol inches closer to the truth behind Ryder's solitary quest. Through treacherous icefalls, looming crevasses, and the unrelenting grip of nature's brutal fury, they must not only rescue their leader but also unravel the mystery he's embroiled in. As hope and loyalty become their guiding lights, they realize that this mountain holds more than just challenges it carries the weight of unspoken stories and the power to reshape their understanding of courage, love, and the strength of a united pack. Venture into the heart of an epic adventure as the Paw Patrol faces the heights of destiny, pushing themselves to the limits for the one who guided them and believed in them when the world itself didn't. The Himalayas guard secrets that will forever change their journey and remind them that sometimes, the true summit lies within."

Zuma: This is cool, dude!

(XD changed his name to Rockstar)

Rockstar: Sorry, got tired of my old name XD

Rockstar: Anyway, interesting story

Liberty: Seems so intense...

Rubble: Yeahhh me too