Ring of Fidelity Character Profile

Name: Mahina

Voice Actor:
Anjali Kunapaneni

Nicknames:
Annoying Partner
Ghost Spirit
Princess Moonlight {by (y/n)}

Occupation:
Avatar of the Gluttonous Feeder Ring of Fidelity

Affiliation:
(Y/n) {Mistress} (tethered)

Ring setting: Female ♀️

Height:
8 inches (Spirit/Mini figure form) (about the same size as Kirby)
6 feet (Humanoid) (Rank 5)

Species:
Entity

Likes: Mistress, night, good influences, coming out of the ring, secretcy, teasing (Y/n) about her love interests, fashion, investigations, mystery

Dislikes: Anyone who hurts her Mistress, being around people, conceal in the ring for too long, misuse of magic, boredom

Appearance:
Mahina's appearance depends on (y/n) demon rank. As Aleph until Beth (1st to 2nd Demon Ranking), the form appeared like a small shadow shaped like a miasma ghost. It also had a tiny pair of arms and ears, though it could shift its size to become bigger if it wanted to. It also had a cranky, outlandish face as if it was always hungry.

After the acquisition of Gimel (3rd Demon Ranking), (Y/n) cast Cherusil on Mahina second form, She takes the character of a purple wispy, cartoonish spirit with 2 horns. Her eyes in this form are completely white ovals. She sports a simple crown with a pink ornament in its center and has a large, long, wisp tail connected to the ring.

In her humanoid form, she's the same size as an action figure.

In Rank 5, she grows to 6 feet tall. Mahina wear dark, revealing clothes and busty in size. She has purple eyes and her irises resemble four-pointed stars. She has two long pink and white braids attached by small white bows. She has bangs that sweep to the left, attached by a black flower hairpin. Her crown is far more glamorous than that of her ghost form, having 1 more pink ornament and 2 new yellow ones, and her horns now more so resemble that of an impala's. She wears a form-fitting short black dress with a rose pattern, with a giant bow covered in small white dots tied at the back. She wears black knee-high socks and large heel boots with silver tips, with the heels being spikes.

Personality:
In her first form as a ghost-like appearance, she was incapable of consciousness/personality or intelligence at all, but a gluttonous and cranky ghost, as she could screamed so loudly that all in the school heard the cry, much to their dismay. It was shown to have mellowed out thanks to Clara's lullaby.

As (y/n) raise her demon rank, Mahina gained intelligence and personality. She is quite a troublemaker, like popping out of places to distract (y/n). Her antics caused others to look at (y/n) worriedly as, she scold to a inanimate object, her ring. She calls (y/n) her Mistress.

Despite her trickster personality, Mahina holds a protective nature over (y/n) and hide the fact that (y/n) is human. She also sympathize with her after all the turmoil her parents put her through, acting as somewhat of a guide.

When (y/n) is alone, she'll come out and frequently read mystery books to pass the time. Mostly Sherlock Holmes books from the human world.

She adores cute and fluffy things, mostly referring to herself, and have quite the curious nature often want to come out of the ring and explore her environment.

Abilities:
Sonic Scream
Mahina can scream at a super loud frequency, that rendered other demons immobile, reaching far distance, affecting everyone at the school. Though (y/n) isn't affected at all by this, that means either it doesn't affect the wearer or don't affect humans.

High Magic Absorption
The ability can drain magic from individuals at such a rate with a mere touch or from the source. It can incapacitate low-ranking demons.

Power Absorption
Mahina can absorb incoming magic and redirect it with the previous stored up power for a critical blast.

Magic Nullification
When (y/n) snap her fingers, she able to cast materia canceller magic, it analyzes a upcoming magic attack and counteract it with a appropriate wave of magic cancelling it out.

Reconstruction
Mahina can reconstruct scenes from the past.

Danger Sense
It has a powerful ability to sense and detect a incoming threat. When this happens, the ring glows and Mahina take control and move (y/n) dodge out of the way.

Possession
Mahina is able to possess (y/n)'s body. She's able to mimic (y/n) voice near perfectly as Mahina's voice resonates.

Abnormal Strength
She can grant (y/n) strength to match any demon and might go overboard and smash walls, much to (y/n) horror when she displays frightening strength.

Trivia:
• Mahina's character is Shinigami in her ghost form from Master Detective Archive: RAIN CODE

• Mahina is a feminine name of Hawaiian origin that means "moon" or "moonlight". In Hawaiian mythology, Mahina or Masina is the name of the goddess of the moon.
- It also refers to sunlight, genuine or queen in Japanese.