S2 Reader's Character Profile

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Voice actor:
• Erika Harlacher/OC
• Skye Bennett (Wicked Phase)
• annapantsu/amalee (Singing)

Nicknames:
Madam or Milady {by Opera}
Enchantress {by classmates}
Sweetheart, Eternal Flame, Beloved {by Asmodeus}
(Y/n)-kimi {by Clara} (Kimi means Delight, Joy, Beautiful)
Kioko {demdol guise} (lit. Meets World with Happiness)

[S2]
Mistress {by Shinigami}
Beautiful Little Lady {by Romère}
Little Miss Perfect {by Cassius}
(New character incoming)

Birthday: September 7 ♍

Family:
Unnamed Parents
Lord Sullivan (Adopted Grandfather)
Opera (Butler)

Gender: Female ♀️

Age: 14

Height: 164 cm (5 ft. 4 in.)

Hair color: Sky Blue

Eye color: Blue

Likes: Netherworld, her friends (especially Asmodeus Alice), Grandpa Sullivan, Opera, video games, movies, helping others, extracurricular activities, trying something new, being in charge of her own life, reading to Azazel Ameri
[S2] add-ons: magic, her newfound family, investigations

Dislikes: her parents, bullies, conflict, anything that threatens her new home, being alone or isolated, being someone she's not
[S2] add-ons: Mahina's antics, Romère's theatrics, inconvenience magic

Love Interests:
Asmodeus Alice (main love interest)
Sabnock Sabro
Azazel Ameri (or Amelie)
[S2]
Andro Jazz
Caim Kamui
Gaap Goemon
Shax Lied
Crocell Kerori
Agares Picero
Allocer Schneider
Amy Kirio
Naberius Kalego
Cassius Ancunín (New character)

Appearance:
(Y/n) has a slim body figure with flawless smooth, silk-like skin. She has long blue hair that reaches down to her waist. Noted by her peers, she has a great physique and beauty. As time goes on from all the battles and fights, she grew a athletic built as well as some muscle definition.

She doesn't wear the traditional Babyls uniform anymore and wear more casual clothes. She has the Ring of Fidelity on her right hand (middle finger) after the events of Cutthroat Valley.

During events at school, she changes her outfits fit for the occasion.

Occasionally, she puts her hair in a ponytail when doing various activities like playing dodgeball or working out.

For casual clothing, she's often wear something tomboyish/girly ensemble usually picked out by Grandpa Sullivan. (A/N: I'll put the pictures up above)

As a dem-dol, she wears a silver/white wig, she put contacts in her eyes to change them to pinkish-red. She wear a fairy inspired outfit that's transparent from her chest down to her stomach covered in flowers, she has bright blue butterfly wings and have dark transparent long gloves that travel up her arm to the same level at her armpits and have transparent stockings with thorn pattern and red jagged trimmings.

In her "Wicked Phase", (Y/n) appearance changes greatly, her hair turns purple with tints of her original blue, her eyes transition to red-orange, and her pupils slit to resemble a cat. She applies heavy makeup wearing eyeliner, lipstick, and dark eyeshadow. She doesn't bother wearing her normal school uniform, she wears a black, skin-tight silk top with her chest exposed with a black devil headband; has glossy, black, long boots that reach up to her knees.

Personality:
(Y/n) is a sweet, polite, and timid girl. Because of her lonely educated childhood, she is kind and doesn't like conflict despite all of this she studies to make up for it. She's not afraid to speak her mind and will retaliate through sass. It becomes a sore subject when she talks about her family and makes an excuse for the hatred for her parents.