Chapter 11

Third Person POV

Abhay was feeling a whirlwind of emotions when he saw his sister , but he managed to keep his face blank . He was trained for that after all

"Yes bhaiya , tell me what happened?" Shivagya asked

Abhay felt a pang of jealousy when she addressed Kartik as her brother and looked at him like a total stranger. Well he is a stranger to her ... But he insured himself that he is going to change that.

"Not here Shivagya , let's go somewhere in private" Kartik said , glancing at Abhay and Neeraj

Neeraj understood that how difficult it is for them to give this information to his daughter. He can clearly see love and care for his daughter in their eyes. He was thankful to God that his daughter grew up in such environment, surrounded by people who love her and not at a place where conspiracies were made every day to kill her...

He nodded , stopping Abhay who was about to object...

.
.

Sneha made Shivagya on a couch placed in a corner of the small room , Kundan was sleeping on the bed , attached with various machines and tubes.

She held Shivagya's hand and caressed her head lovingly, she started saying

"You know shivu , I always wanted to have a daughter but after having Kartik , it was very difficult for me to get pregnant again. After numerous treatments and prayers, I finally got pregnant, 5 year old Kartik was excited to meet his new sibling , also Kundan was very happy, he was sure he will get his princess this time. " She let out a chuckle with tears in her eye and Shivagya took held her mother's hand tightly not knowing where this conversation was going...

Sneha took a deep breath and continued

"9 months completed in bliss, we were happy . Then finally that day came, 22 years ago, 14th of August, City hospital of Indore , I ... I gave birth to a.... a... baby girl...."

Shivagya let out a small smile hearing her birth date , but the smile fell as soon as her mother's sobs reached her ears, She immediately kneeled near Sneha and held her hand

"Mumma , what happened, why are you crying? " She asked

" The ... the.. baby was ... stillborn..." Her father's weak voice reached Shivagya's ears , which left her bewildered.

She stood up and went towards her Papa who was leaning on headboard, breathing weakly

"Papa , what are you saying, if the baby was stillborn then where did I came from? Also you should take rest , whatever it is , bhaiya and mamma can tell me ."

Kundan shook his head at her daughter
"No Shivu, let me tell you the truth, I don't think I have much time with me , the doctor already said that my chances of surviving this surgery are very thin..."

"Papa what are you ..." Shivagya tried to stop him but he continued

"I remember that day very clear , I was waiting for arrival of my princess but the doctor then came out and informed me this terrible news, I was devastated. It was 11:00 p.m. at night, Sneha was still unconscious , I was sitting alone in a vacant corridor, mourning my daughter's death when a man approached me with a baby in his arms, he told me that you are related to Udaipur's Royal Family and someone is after your life. He offered me to take care of you. He said that someone from the royals would come back to take you to where you belong. I was reluctant at first but seeing the baby's innocent face , I got reminded of my dead child. I didn't want anyone else to go through that pain , I instantly connected with the child and decided to take care of her as my own . When Sneha got to know about this , she was not ready to accept the child. But seeing Kartik and me bonding with the baby melted her heart. Time passed just like that , when no one came looking for her , we thought that they forget her for good , we were living like a happy family. We even forget the fact that she is not our own blood. But all the memories resurfaced when a man again approached us , saying that it is time for Princess Shivagya Singh Chauhan to return to her rightful place. I don't want you to be away from us Shivu , but I promised , I promised to not restrain you when you have to go back to your real family..."

Shivagya was just sitting there, frozen , she can't believe her ears, her whole life was a lie, She is not Shivagya Vyas, she is Shivagya Singh Chauhan, somehow related to the Udaipur's Royal Family...

She was numb...

"Pa.. papa what are you saying? I am your daughter right? You always used to say that I am your princess! I don't care about the royal family papa , I am happy being your daughter! Why are you doing this to me? Mamma , see him na !"

"Bacha , you will always be our daughter, blood or not , it doesn't matter! But don't you think your real family too deserves a chance ?" Sneha says to her daughter

"I am not accepting some random strangers as my family! Royal or not , I don't care! I am living peacefully being my Papa's princess!"
Shivagya lashed out, but she was not aware that her words broke the heart of a certain someone who heard her.

Abhay put a hand on his father's shoulder who was controlling his tears , an attempt to console him , he won't lie he felt a heart break when he heard her addressing them as 'random strangers ' , but he understood her.
It wasn't easy for her to accept the fact that for the past 22 years of her life , she was living with a false identity...

Shivagya left the room with tears flowing through her eyes...

Neeraj wanted to go behind her , and  provide comfort to his daughter but Abhay stopped him

"Let her be alone for some time baba sa"

.
.
.

.
.

Shivagya only came back when it was time for her Papa's operation, doctor already informed them that there are very thin chance for him to survive this , but it was necessary as this accident has caused enough damage to his brain ....

While going towards the OT , Kundan asked for a promise from his daughter

"Mera bacha , promise me that you will accept them as your family, give them a fair chance . Always respect relations beta , in your future too, give your 100% in them , but remember never let anyone degrade you, your self respect comes first. I may not be there to guide you in the future, but I know that I have raised my daughter well, she will always handle every situation maturely, right ? I may not be there with you but remember I will always support you in your every decision! You are my strong girl , take care beta " and with that he was taken inside the OT

She was crying silently, still not being able to absorb everything that happened..

Her whole life was turned in just one day...

Only god knows how her life is going to change.....

___________________________________

Okay so I decided to give a double update because I just wanted to..

Enjoy

Shivagya and Kundan are like a perfect father - daughter duo
I really wanted more of them but for the sake of story , I have to do this...

Bye-bye ✨