Chapter 5 || what do you mean by that

Fantasia
yesterday night was so fun we all ended up sleeping in the same hotel room I had fun with my girls. Taraji seem very cool we got a little closer due to spending time together at the bar but I realize that Taraji never answered my question if her and Terrence are dating.

I hear the sound of water from behind the door. it can't be Danielle cause she still knock out my girl was having a time drinking last night she was turnt.
I feel my eyes getting heavy and I start to doze off as I was watching. tv. A few minutes after I hear a loud boom that wakes me out of my sleep followed by a loud "Shit!" I got up instantly and started walking towards the bathroom.

"Oh my fucking gosh!" I heard taraji saying
I knock on the door. " T, you good?" she didn't say anything back. So I knocked again "TARAJI ARE YOU OKAY"
" y- yea I just fell." I couldn't help but laugh
"ok do you need help? I'm coming in." I went to turn the knob to the door.
"No!! Tasia I'm good"
"Taraji what? Come on girl open the door."
"You can't come in."
ughhhh I rolled my eyes she acting like we don't got the same body parts.
"Why can't I come in Taraji?"
"B- because Tasia I don't got any clothes on I'm naked I'm not tryna flash you I'm trying to get this towel around myself but I just hit my ankle that shit hurt."
"Alright t hold on ima go see if we got any robes around this place" I walked away from the door and walk towards the closet to see if there were any robes in there I happened to see one and grabbed and headed back to the door.
" Here Taraji I found you a robe hurry up and put it on so I can help you" she crack the door open a little and gave her the towel.
"Thank you girl give me a second lemme get this robe on." I walk back to the bed and sat down and waited for her .
A few minutes later she says. "Okay Tasia I'm ready you can come help me now." I walked back towards the door and started cracking up cause girl how did you fall what was you doing. "why are you laughing Tasia I could've hurt my self badly."
"You right t  I'm sorry but how did you fall." she smirk
"girl stop asking questions and help me get out this damn bathroom."
"Alright let's go." I held my hand out and she grabbed it and lifts herself off the ground
She placed her hand on my lower back.
"This shit actually hurt" taraji said as she whines. I help her get to the bed and sitting her down on the bed. She lets go of my hand and removes her other hand from my back. "thank you for helping me." she whispered looking in Tasia eyes.
"You know I got you t. I should probably let you get dress, ima go grab some breakfast for us."

Danielle.
Ohhhh shoot I wake up and look at the clock it's 7 in the morning I got a interview at 8 I gotta get up outta here.
"heyyy Taraji do you and Tasia mind staying here till I get back from my interview."
Taraji is now fully clothed in a white long sleeve t shirt and some black biker shorts.
"yea Danielle of course she actually went to go get us some breakfast. But I'll let her know that you left for an interview."
"Alright love you see you later" I got up and left the hotel room leaving Taraji in there by herself.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Fantasia
I walked back in the room to see Danielle missing
"Where did Danielle go?"
"She was about to miss a interview so she left I think she said she was coming back."
I walked over to Taraji and place her food on the nightstand and laid next to her.
"I need help grabbing my pillow Tasia." I see her pillow is at the bottom half of the bed
I got up and grabbed it and gave it to her and walked away.
"Where you going." She says seeing Fantasia walk towards the bathroom.
"I need to get outta these filthy clothes." She says showing Taraji the clothes she had on from yesterday night.
"I mean can't you wait a little?" she pouts
"Taraji babes I can't be in these clothes any longer I feel dirty."
"Okay but just lay with me for a few minutes I promise I'll let you I'm just scared to be alone in this scary ass hotel room."
"You're not alone Taraji I'm in the other room."
"But please Tasia just a couple minutes."
"Taraji I have to go shower I'm sorry."
" alright, whatever." She turns away not facing Tasia and she's grabs her phone to text Terrence.
________________________________________________________________________
Few minutes later
I got out the shower putting my clothes on I left the bathroom the room is completely silent before you know it  you hear small innocent snores escape from Taraji. I stood there admiring, her. She was so beautiful I could sit here all day and just watch her sleep.
*ding* *ding*
I look over at her phone and see Terrence texting her
Terrence♥️🫶🏾: you coming to see me later baby.
I started to read through her messages she must be dating this guy. Her eyes flutter open and blinks a couple of times to gain focus. I quickly dropped her phone down.
"Hi Tasia it's about time you came out." She says
"Hi." I said back with a smile and got up
we started talking more and getting to know each others life.
____________________________________

Taraji
"Washington, D.C. is where I grew up at, I went to North Carolina A&T State University then transferred to Howard University and graduated from there. I'm 53 now still looking good.
*they laughed*
"What about you? Tell me something about yourself?"
"I was born and raise in High Point, North Carolina. and won American Idol."
"Okay a America idol winner infront me"
"I should say the same to you Oscar nominee." tasia said to Taraji
"Sooo.... You and Terrence?"

why she wanna know so much about me and Terrence not that I don't wanna share it's just complicated.
"Me and Terrence are just friends Tasia." she said with a slight smile
"Okayy cause I'm not tryna get caught up" she said joking around,
"What you mean "caught up" Tasia stop playing" they laughed together.

what does she actually mean by that.
______________________________________________________________________________________
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to vote,comment, and share. Also follow me on instagram @ luvfortph