birth day party

Jk : no yn it's not night mare this accident happened with me in two weeks ago ..( teary eyes )

Y/n make confused face and ...

Yn : wh..what  happens to you two we..weeks ago..?

Jk : two we..weeks ago when I  we..went to park for fresh air while I was walking using my phone my eyes fell on girl who was laying i... And I AHHhahhAahh ( he scream  while holding his head )

Y/n was silently listening her heart beating fast she just prey to god that he is not that person who she was thinking. her thought breck when she hear jungkook scream y/n immediatily hold his hand and say with worried  voice ..

Y/n : jungkook are you okay JUNGKOOK

Jk: Ahahh

Y/n : okay okay listen don't talk ju..just take rest you don't have to go to office today hmmm layed down and sleep

Jk look deeply in her eyes and see so much love and care for him ..

Jk just nod still looking at her ..and layed down in bed ... Y/n pull duvet on his body and smile at him y/n sit beside jk till then  he sleep .. after sometime she turn her head to his face and saw his is sleeping she smile and about to get up just then jungkook hold her and say ...

Jk : stay here ... ( Looking at her )

Y/n smile little and sit again holding his hand and just nod at him ..

Y/n : I'm hare jungkook don't worry ..hmm ( smile )

Jk smile and went to his dreamland..

After some time she went from there when his in deep sleep ..

After noon

Jungkook open his eyes slowly and sit  straight  while looking around hare and there while looking for y/n .. he immediatily get up from bed while calling her name ..

Jk : yn...

He walk to living room looking for her..

Jk : YN.... ( For unknown fear raising  inside  his heart for not getting  any response from her )

Jk : YN ..where are you ... ( Heart bating fast )

Suddenly y/n appered in frond of him making him scared ...

Y/n :. Boooommb

Jk : Aahhahhh

Y/n start laughing hard looking at his face

Jk : YOU scared me ... ( Holding his chest )

Y/n stop laugh and say

Y/n : why are you shouting huh ? ( Puting her hand on her chest )

Jk : i did not see you  anywhere so th..that why .... An..and I w..was sacred ...

Y/n : scared for what..( looking at his eyes )

Jk : I thou..though you le..left ME..( whispering last word )

Y/n smile at him and say

Y/n : I was  just roaming around ..

Jk about to say something just then his phone ring he went to take his phone to his room y/n also follow behind him he take his phone and saw I'd and smile appered his face ... Y/n joined her  eyes blow while looking at his face

 Y/n joined her  eyes blow while looking at his face