012

Honestly, I don't know how to feel about today I'm so exhausted trying to get this plan together for the big day tomorrow

Honestly, I don't know how to feel about today I'm so exhausted trying to get this plan together for the big day tomorrow. Going over a plan the day before something is set apparently is great because it cuts back any sabotage or any conflicts with the mission. Stated Dario because if it were up to me this would have been final weeks ago.

It's fucking 7 am in the morning I didn't even get a chance to go get breakfast because the bossman decided he had a little time on his hands so he pushed our meeting for tonight to now. We both agreed that since he is the Don of this mafia and I am the head assassin we will both work on things that relate to my parents together and nothing else will be left out from me. During our dinner last night, he decided to place me in charge of everything as long as I 'act right' or whatever that means. After dinner, we came back and talked all night about any and everything that's how we even came up with this plan. It felt like a release was lifted off my shoulders. No one has ever taken me out before let alone taken the time to listen to me period. Not many guys are fond of my line of work.

"We are setting up in pairs me and Zaria, Danila and Xavier, Kingston and Nabi, and lastly uh Mateo... and Leo."

"Mateo and Leo will remain outside just in case anything happens we need someone watching from up above. There will be a van around the corner with Xavier, Danila, and some others as backup watching the cameras and talking to us through communication devices which will be through our jewelry." I added. You can tell Mateo and Leo was hurt by the way Dario paused.

"Do they even still work?" Kingston looked so fascinated by my presence.

"Yes they do but the good ones are at our parent's house which we can't get so in the meantime we will work with the ones we had that night someone decided to tranquilize me no shade." All shade towards bossman.

"As soon as we enter through the door there will be multiple security checks. This is a mafia convention not everyone gets along but this is the one day we all get together and put our differences aside." The Dario I was with yesterday was way different from the Dario today.

"First security measure is state of the art walk through metal detectors. I'm talking better than any airport known to be state-of-the-art. But the best part of any of them is that they can easily be tampered with or better yet just use undetectable items. But hacking is a backup plan only if the sensor goes off I would need someone to think and act quickly. Now seemingly there is one great hacker in this room. Xavier is in charge of communication and watching the cameras. We came in with 3 communication devices I will have one in my ear so that means I will be in charge of relaying messages to those of you that will be inside with me. Next of course Xavier will have one. Lastly Leo." Xavier has always been good with computers ever since he was little. Most missions thats where I had him at. He hated staying back to work with the technology shit but he was the only smart one out of all of us to do it.

"How come y'all get the communicators why can't Mateo get one or Dario? How do we know you're not gonna sabotage anything?" Danila sat back in her seat crossing her arms. Be respectful.

"Because I placed her in charge and she is ahead of them so what she says goes." Before I could even respond boss man scolded her. Finally.

"Circling back next is physically hand searching. They are going to pat us down but no need to worry because no one will have anything but me." I said while everyone but Dario looked at me weirdly.

"Lastly we have the wand metal detectors that have these X-ray sensors. But it won't be able to detect a few things." I feel like Dario was happy to say this with a smirk on his face because of one reason.

"What do you mean?" Mateo genuinely said.

"I am so glad you asked. Xavier, Leo turn around" I was waiting for the time to do this. I walked closer to the end of the table from my position. Neither Xavier nor Leo moved I tried to give them a warning. Sucks for them. I paused for a moment so everyone's anticipation grew.

I placed my hands underneath the sports bra I had on and lifted it. Unexpectedly for them multiple weapons poured out from underneath my boobs. On one side were two stainless steel revolvers and the other held my favorite personal knives. This whole thing was Bossman's idea he had checked the cameras from our first day in the basement.

"Oh come on you're my sister." Xavier immediately covered his eyes. It's not like I didn't say turn around.

"That's a superpower." Kingston smiled as his eyes grew bigger. Honestly, it is. I have huge boobs I can hold onto a lot of things.

"That's disgusting," Danila added.

"As you can see we are limited to weapons so most likely those who are not really good with combat will take a gun and the rest of us are off with knives," I said giving Danila a stink face.

" for the actual convention part of this we are going to wait an hour before we start anything to relieve suspicion on us I will have security on me to blend in. I will give Nabi the signal your job is to flirt with Victor Seidlem he's the man of the hour. That's your parent's supplier. He's not any supplier he likes to steal from others to supply for others. A knock-off Robin Hood. Plan A is to extract information and then kill. If plan A doesn't work then plan B is to kidnap..." I zone out from Dario's speech. Even though he placed me in charge I just found out most information last night. Some of this is still new to me also like our person of interest is Victor Seidlem. I'll never forget that name.

That was the name of the guy we were supposed to assassinate that night Taylor died. How is he still alive? I mean it never occurred to me to see if he was dead. I didn't think I needed to because it really didn't matter. This Information had taken me aback because I just found out last night but seeing the look on Leo and especially Nabi's face haunts me.

"If I see him I'm killing him hands down." Nabi sternly stated cutting Dario off.

"No, you will not we will get information first," Dario told her.

"Your not in charge o-"

"But I am."  Me and Nabi both eyes each other. We were both fighting for dominance. But she looked away even though she's older I am still in charge until all of this is over.

"Whos Vincent to you guys?" Danila's question seemed more antagonistic.

"In our last mission, we were sent to kill him. He was just a decoy the actual job was for his people to kill Zaria. But things didn't work out that way." Xavier spoke before me. I always wondered what happened to him. Our parents resented me after this mission. They almost kicked me out. I don't blame them they lost two children.

"Why didn't we know about this.?" Leo's face said it all. Just a few days ago I was in the same predicament. Clueless.

"I just found out about it also trust me I would've been told you if I had known." I hated seeing Leo like this. I always felt like his mother.

"Back to the point here. Nabi is to extract information if not plan B is to -."

"Afterwards Im killing him." Nabi got up and walked out. Dario looked mad at the fact that Nabi upped and left. But I'm used to her attitude.