(𝟢𝟣𝟫.) 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——
❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

❛ ━━━━  ( 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈 𝒙 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖺 )  ❜

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐀'𝐒 grin was infectious, her eyes were bright and her voice elicited enough happiness, her cousin kylie could hear it through the phone

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐀'𝐒 grin was infectious, her eyes were bright and her voice elicited enough happiness, her cousin kylie could hear it through the phone. it had been a couple of days since her weekend with lando and the pair had arrived back to their respective homes—not before spending as much time as they possibly could together.

"there's something about him ky. i look at him and all i feel is..."

kylie let out a soft laugh, smiling ear to ear as she listened to claudia relay the details, her excitement rivalling that of a teenage girls, and in fairness she couldn't blame her.

claudia had been incredibly cautious since her previous relationship, she refused to even look at men for a year after they broke up. he was a part of her past that forced her to become a shell of herself, and kylie was just glad someone was bringing that side out of her again.

"i'm glad your happy claud seriously, have you told your mum yet i know she'd celebrate— claim that she called it, and then pop open a bottle of champagne."

claudia's airy laugh sounded through the speaker, "she practically cried when i told her. she's just...a little worried, she doesn't want a repeat of last time but—she loves him already. pried his number off me, and invited him for dinner this weekend. he of course said yes, but i need to ask him for a list of foods he does like, cause he's a severely fussy eater and my mum cooks probably everything he doesn't like."