Ch-106 Met Millitary Team

Lu Xi decided to wear goggles since she was not comfortable with contact lenses. She came back to her villa and looked for her goggles. She wore goggles on her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror, she was looking damn handsome, more handsome than a real man. When her short silver hair covered her forehead and some hair dropped on her ear, with her white jade like face, making her look a little wild, and a little like a prince.

   She looked at herself in the mirror and thought about her past, where she used to cover her face with a mask before the apocalypse, but after apocalypse, since the moment she got her powers, she always wanted to become more powerful so that she don't have to hide from other's disgusting eyes. And now, she don't wear mask anymore because she believe in herself and her powers that she can fight with anyone and defeat them. So she doesn't hide her face anymore.

   But she also knows that her face only shows her beauty, which is not something extraordinary, but her eyes doesn't look like any ordinary, so no matter what she has to hide her golden eye colour from others so that no one can see her.

    After getting ready, she came out of the villa and then looked at her space and after some time, she came out of the space, to the real world but with washed up, changed clothes and with covered eyes with black goggles.

   After coming out, she took out her car and drove towards the place where there are many people fighting with zombies.

   She stopped her car some distance away from them. She understood who are they after watching them. There she saw 3 military trucks and many private cars. But at that time, all those vehicles were stopped by zombies who were attacking them. She saw many soldiers and other people fighting with zombies, almost all the soldiers had guns and were using guns but also used their super powers, trying to kill those zombies to get away from there. There were also many people who were not actually soldiers but still tried their best to kill zombies, ordinary people used, rods or sticks and super power users used their powers to kill zombies, but almost everyone was trying their best to kill zombies and protect their and their family members life.

   Lu Xi felt a little emotional by seeing them like this, she also don't know why, when she never care about others.

   But Lu Xi still took action and released her consciousness with a great killing intent to those zombies. With her taking action, soon many zombies started to disappear from the scene but some white ashes could be seen in some places if people look seriously.

   Those people kept fighting with zombies and didn't paid any attention to any abnormality, in this way almost after half an hour later they gradually realised that there are less zombies what there were before and now it was actually less than half than before and there Lu Xi stopped her power output and killing zombies and enjoyed the feeling of getting more powerful by killing those zombies.

   After stopping her action, she drove her car towards  those team and decided to join them.