i fell in love with my kidnapper

My name is bella I'm a senior in high school 18 years old I have long wavy Brunette hair

Kidnapper

I was walking home from school one day

I was walking home from school one day. It started normally. I was one block away from home . Then I felt an unwelcoming presence.

It felt like I was being followed so I looked behind and nobody was there . I started to think I was going insane but then I heard 2 men talking and then I started running home . I told my mom about it but she said I was probably just paranoid so I believed her.
Since it was late I was doing my nightly routine I started to brush my teeth until I heard glass break .

I walked downstairs to see what it was. My mom accidentally broke some plates so it was no big deal . I walked back into the bathroom and finished brushing my teeth then I started to take my clothes off and hop into the shower. I started with my shirt and went down to my socks .

I hopped into the shower and about 7 minutes in I heard the bathroom door open and I said hello and nobody answered so I peeked my head out of the shower and as soon as I looked out there was a man a grabbed my mouth and I wasn't able to breath than all I saw was black .whenever I woke up I was in the trunk of a car . They didn't even bother to put my clothes back on so I was in my bare skin. I didn't have anything with me.

I was scared and I didnt know what to think so I just stayed quiet so he would not know I was awake . Then all of a sudden the car stopped and I heard the man get out of the car and slam the door. When I heard him I pretended to be asleep so I would not get hurt.  He popped the trunk and he started talking to himself telling himself how he is gonna fuck me .

I just don't want any trouble and think if I do what they say they will let me go . I don't want to have sex I've wanted to stay a virgin till I met the right guy but it's happening .He picks me up out of the trunk and fireman carries me inside it feels like we are in the woods somewhere and then I hear a door open and it creaked I we were in a cabin in the middle of the woods. He would put me onto a bed and handcuff me to the bed.

It felt like he was sitting in a chair watching me waiting for me to wake up . But then I finally opened my eyes and said where am I he told me not to worry about it and he asked if I wanted to do this I asked what do u mean he was telling me if i wanted to just me him fuck me or him just fuck me while I'm fighting . I asked him if I let him fuck me if he will let me go he told me it depended on how good my pussy was he might have kept me there for weeks . I said well whatever it takes to go i don't wanna be here but I feel like if I fight u I will get hurt so just fuck me u pussy .

It looked like when I said It physically bothered him ,he would tell me that he was gonna destroy  I told him give me all u got . He started unbuttoning his pants and he quickly pulled them off and got onto the bed with me. I was really nervous but I didn't want to get hurt.  He started to try to seduce me. He was sucking on my boobs and then started to kiss my stomach and was going down slowly .

I hate to admit it but I felt good. I was feeling good but I was still uncomfortable but I was just trying to get out of there . He started to eat out my pussy. His tongue felt so good side my pussy It felt like I was going to cum but I didn't until he finally stopped.

He started to put his dick inside of my pussy I felt it stretching and it hurt when he first but it in but than when he started thrusting It felt amazing is dick felt great  I was afraid he we gonna cum inside me .it felt so good I never wanted him to stop it was so big as well it made me feel like a goddess.  I could not help myself from moaning. I tried to hold it in but it just came out .We went for hours and when we finally came it was all over me and I just wanted him to keep going but I knew the limits.

I almost forgot I was kidnapped. It was so good . He told me he would take me home because how well I did while he was fucking me . He put his hand on my mouth and all I saw was black he would take me home . He would sneak me up the way he got in and put me into my bed .Whenever I woke up I forgot I was naked and walked downstairs and told my mom what happened. 

She told me that it was just a crazy dream .I told her it was real and I never go to bed naked . She just would not belive me and just thought that I masterbaited while I was asleep.

Was it really all a dream