Ch 2

When we got off the docks and arrived to the town, it was painstakingly fast that we lost almost all our sovereigns. After even losing our one sovereign we sit at a bench. Willy takes off his hat and places cups for some hot chocolate for the both of us when we are interrupted by a dog and a man.

He offers us a place to stay for the night. Even though it seems a little suspicious for you, you follow Willy after the man.

A loud voice greets us when we get in front of the building.

"Oh! I've got something even better than gin Mrs. Scrubitt. Guests."

Commotion follows and the door opens. We are led inside, and you stand a little far away from the counter. The little girl, Noodle, is ordered to get gin for us. She hands it to Willy and Mrs. Scrubitt, when she comes over to you, you refuse. Before she leaves, she whispers to you, "Read the small print..." and scuttles away.

Hmm...the small print?

That doubt is made clear when Willy is asked to sign some form. You try to go and pear over it, But, before you can even point it out, Bleacher looms over you. By the time you try and step over, Willy has already signed the papers.

Oh Willy...

We are led to a room for the night. Impressive as it is, you can't help but feel it is too good to be true. By the time Willy settles, you look around the room for anything ... well anything actually.

"Settle down dear. We've got a long day tomorrow." Willy smiles at you from where he has settled with his suitcase.