Chapter 31

Author's Note: Please note, you've reached the end of the edited chapters. The story continues, but will be in third person past tense as I'm still editing them. I'll be updating the remaining chapters about 1-2 times a week.

Talia

Talia's heart beat wildly as Lucas led her to some undisclosed location. The hunger in his eyes didn't go unnoticed. She was just as hungry. The way he handled himself back there, so cool, calm, and collected, was way too hot. Just him placing a hand on her knee while they talked to their potential clients had her sweating in hopes he'd inch his hand further up her thigh.

Soon they reached a small room furnished only with a small desk and couch. It looked like some sort of business room that the golf club provided to customers. Yet Talia didn't spend much time taking in her surroundings. As soon as Lucas locked the door behind him and turned around, their lips crashed together.

They moved quickly, their mouths devouring each other and their hands touching anywhere they could. Lucas' tongue shot into her mouth as he grabbed the sides of her head, spurring heat to pool down in her center. Their tongues began dancing in circles as Talia wrapped her arms around him, reciprocating his embrace.

Lucas swiftly pushed her off of him and grabbed the zipper of her dress. "You've been teasing me for over an hour with this fucking zipper." He oozed sexiness with his swollen lips and wisps of dark hair that had fallen over his forehead. Being this close to him meant she could see his freckles more clearly. Every time she saw them her heart beat a little faster.

When she remembered what lay underneath her dress, the makeshift "bra" she put on just before she went to meet with the guys, Talia took in a sharp breath. She pushed him off of her with one hand, forcing him to lose his grip on the zipper.

His gaze softened in concern and Talia's heart seemed to double in size at the sweet, innocent look on his face. She kept a hand on his chest and pushed him toward the desk behind him. The action appeared to replace the sweet countenance on his face with something much more sinister and panty-dropping.

He smirked as he placed his hands against her waist. "Such a fucking tease. Take off the fucking dress already."

Talia tried to stifle her smile thinking Lucas might get a kick out of what he was going to see. She began slowly unzipping her dress and Lucas' body and breathing froze as he eyed the movement down the center of her torso. After it reached her waist, she peeled the top down to reveal two golf ball stickers with 'Sienna Golf Course, Las Vegas' written on each one over her nipples.

Lucas' eyes grew wide before he cracked a huge smile. "What is this?"

"I didn't pack an appropriate bra for this outfit, so I found these stickers at the front desk. I didn't want those guys staring at my boobs the whole time or someone to get poked. The AC here is on full blast." Talia moved to take them off but Lucas quickly caught her hands.

His smile remained firmly planted on his face. "Don't. Leave them on." His hands moved slowly over each breast and then down her body causing more heat to prickle her skin. "And Tal, no matter what you wear everyone is going to want to stare at your tits." He slithered a hand underneath her skort and underwear and his fingers met her middle.

Her knees buckled and her face fell against his chest in front of her. A loud moan escaped her lips as Lucas began circling her clit and folds, dipping in and out.

He laughed before whispering, "You need to stay quiet. I had to give a big tip to Jorge and the pilot earlier for all the noise you made. But I can't very well be paying off everyone who walks past this door."