008

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— THE FOUR HAD made it on the train, shuffling through the narrow hallway with the cabins to the right and the view of the train zooming through the darkening night sky to the left

—— THE FOUR HAD made it on the train, shuffling through the narrow hallway with the cabins to the right and the view of the train zooming through the darkening night sky to the left. Azalea had just finished using the bathroom and while she was there she changed her clothes to a black pair of leggings, a tight white cropped shirt with a dark blue zip up that was only zipped halfway up.

Azalea was walking back to were all of her friends were sleeping, the train was quiet except for the occasional person that walk by. While walking she watched the trees pass by out side the window keeping the young girls attention before she was about to walk into her cabin. The blonde heard the door open but before she could realize she ran straight into a certain boy. Azalea took a minute to recover moving her backpack on her shoulder that had slipped of "I was going looking for you." The son of Poseidon told her. Because he was a head taller then her she had to tilt her head up a little to look him in the eyes.

"Well there's no need now." She answered him back, still a little upset from earlier. He slid the train door shut so that there conversation wouldn't wake up Grove and Annabeth who had took the bunks. "Are you still mad at me." She almost face palmed, he was so clueless.

"What do you think Percy." What he said had hurt and the thing is he didn't even say sorry to Azalea. She tried to slide past him but he blocked her "I don't understand why."

"I know you're not stupid, so use you brain." He sighs thinking of what to say to the blonde in front of him. "Okay, i'm sorry for what i said about it not mattering to me if you betrayed me."

That's all she really wanted from him. "Thanks." A awkward silence filled the air the only sound being the train moving along the tracks. Azalea looks out the window to complete darkness the only light being the yellow glow from the ceiling.

She started getting nervous from the silence, butterfly's filled her stomach thinking about the blue eyed boy next to her. He had taken her thoughts like a storm never being able to truly leave her brain. His curly dirty blonde hair that all ways looked perfect and his blue eyes had her in a trance making her feel like she was drowning in the middle of the ocean with no escape.

"Is that why you were crying." Azalea was taken aback by the question. "what." She questioned him shifting on her feet.

"That's why you were crying? About what i said."

"No" She sighed not wanting to talk about this subject. "Not everything has to do with you, I was just overwhelmed."

"Ohhh." He leaned his back against the door. "Do you think the quest is going to fail?" Percy's voice cracked at the end. Azalea had to think about this, she couldn't think of anyone who would betray them but the odds had already been against them in so many ways.

He saw her face he could tell what she was thinking. "You think it's going to fail." He asked in a questioning tone. Azalea rolled her eyes "I didn't say anything."