~𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀~

𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓𝚒 𝙿 𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗

♥︎

I'm going to deliver this envelope to the office today. I'm afraid that it might have a negative impact on my entire career, but it is necessary to be truthful and express my emotions to others. Kelvin also has been continuously texting me.

Kelvin: Taraji believe me when I tell you I'm truly sorry. I miss you, baby, it's like I do the wrong stuff and regret it right after. Give me one more chance and I'll make it up to you. 

Kelvin: I know you see me texting you and I understand why you're ignoring me just come to the house and hear me out.

Maybe I should hear him out, but will it be worth it? I don't want to fall back into his arms just to get hurt again and again.

"Taraji", I heard Fantasia call out for me.

I walked into the living room and saw her sitting down on the couch. I sat next to her. "Yes?", I said.

"Kelvin has been calling my phone crying..", she showed me her phone. She had 7 missed calls from him. "I don't even know how he got my number", she said.

"Lord", I shook my head. "Something's wrong with him..."

"Nah, the negro is losing it", Fantasia said with a serious face. I looked at her and laughed. "For real.. like he's really losing his mind", she said.

"He wants me to go to the house and hear him out..", I told her. She made a stank face. "What?", I questioned.

"Do you", she stated. "I wouldn't advise you to, but feel free girl", she added.

I sighed. "Anyways, I have to drop this note off at the office", I said. I got up and went to get the envelope and car keys.

Right when I was about to walk out of the house, Fantasia touched my shoulder. "Wait!", she said.

I turned around and faced her. "What?", I questioned and closed the front door.

"If you choose to have a conversation with him and listen to his perspective, be careful not to make a misguided decision based solely on his emotions. It's important not to sympathize with him because the difficulties he has caused you and the hurtful things he has said were revealed to you by God himself, who wanted you to see his true nature. However, the enemy will try to lure you back into something you know is not right. You might be deceived into thinking that it's a blessing, but in actuality, it's just the devil tempting you and intending to cause you harm". Fantasia said.