Chapter-4

Heath's POV

It has been a week since she left home. The house is feeling so empty without her. Even though there is Ms. Adams, my driver and other maids in the house, it feels so... so much empty. Ms. Adams is giving me glares all the times, since she found out why Celestine left. My driver, Wilson is not any less. But I don't care. Now I am free, I have freedom.

But I don't know why, I am not happy.

This is what I have always wanted. For Celestine to go away from my life. For me to have freedom. But still I am not happy. I only married cause her, because dad said to marry her for business. I don't want to marry her at first, but dad convinced me to marry her. My parents treat her like their own daughter. My mother and her are like best friends.

Everyone loves her. Who wouldn't love! She is innocent and so beautiful . It's easy to fall for her. That's why I wanted to stay away from her. I don't want to fall in love so fast. I still want to enjoy my life. I am twenty six years old for God's sake! That is why I thought of enjoying my life, even though I a married to her.

I cheated a lot on her. I agree, but after once, that is for the first time I had sex with her, I feel guilty. Whenever I have sex with someone, I see Celestine's face while having sex. I even said her name sometimes while having sex. That resulted very bad.

I must say that I really miss her. The way she cooks for me everyday. The way she sends me off. The way she waits for me. It sometimes makes me want to fall in love with her.

I don't take her out with me a lot, cause I don't want more people to know that I married her. Not that I am ashamed of her. I will be more than happy to marry someone such beautiful and kind. It's just I am not ready for commitment.

I felt scared that I may fall in love with her. I saw some of my friends and what love did to them. Not that I am scared of love, but like I said I am not ready. But whenever I take her out with me, lot of men hit her and she don't even understand that. How she be so innocent? Didn't she ever get tired of me? Showering me with love and care, but me still not caring?

I am thinking of telling her that I am not in love with her and that we should take divorce, but before I can do that, she found me cheating on her. I am relieved that she found out, otherwise I don't know how I would tell her and when.

I feel a little light after giving divorce to her. I felt relieved that she signed them without any argument. But somewhere in my heart, I feel empty. Maybe it's because she left me a week ago, after few weeks I will be myself. I will be me. I will Heath again.

But I miss her.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I know it's short, but I want you guys to know what Heath feels. I will write a long chapter next one. Tell me what do you think.

Also vote if you like.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.