Warning

This shall not be the romance catered towards the lovesick fools

No, instead this text will be for those who who's favorite color is morally grey. To the young ones everywhere who dreamed of meeting a prince, and ended up falling for the misunderstood villain instead.

Additional disclaimer: I am aware of Alec's age in the Twilight series, and for what I have schemed for this book going ahead I am entirely uncomfortable with how young he is. Which is why I am aging him up to eighteen. However, the remainder of his backstory will be the same.

There is also the likelihood of many triggering situations in this book. I will do my best to enclose a caution before the chapter begins and show clear cuts of where the triggering scene begins and ends.

Stories are meant to be enjoyed by the soul. So if you encounter anything disconcerting don't hesitate to reach out, and I will add a warning for future readers.

Additionally, I am not very familiar with the witchcraft field, if any of my statements offend the spiritual community I apologize beforehand. I wish no harm and hope that you too can relish in my interpretation of magic.

I adore everyone to the moon and back, and am thrilled to announce: Bewitched.

Get cozy and enjoy Adhara's spiritual expedition.

DISCLAIMER: As much as I wish I originally wrote Twilight

DISCLAIMER: As much as I wish I originally wrote Twilight. I obviously did not, the original plot line belongs to Stephanie Meyer.
ADDITIONALLY: This story is majorly in progress so I apologize in advance for the constant changes.
ALSO: Made to be read in dark mode for the best experience. However, do whatever makes your heart content.