ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19 [sᴋɪʀᴍɪsʜ]

I just realized that this story has already surpassed 50k words
Welp anyways New chapter.
============

Shift's mind was in a blur as they woke up. They were in restraints and tied in a chair. Ah, they were kidnapped, how long were they asleep? They looked up and down, Shift's jacket was stained red from blood, that's gonna be hard to scrub out. They had attacked that Compass guy, did he survive? Supposedly, since their now here. But Shift's pretty sure they dealt an everlasting scar on the guy that'll haunt him till the end of his sinful life.

It reeks of alcohol in the place, this is probably a tavern or a bar of some sort. Bakugo is tied up right beside Shift, but he had a gag unlike Shift. Probably because he was too noisy. Shift can easily break free right now, looks like they did not account the fact that Shift can summon knives in the air. They probably only saw knives being summoned to Shift's hand that's why there's an excessive amount of restraints in their hand. What a fool.
But from the looks of it, they probably kept some distance from Shift. Bakugo seems to have woken up multiple times already and was just knocked unconscious afterwards.

The sound of footsteps eared in. One, two, three and more people went in the room. Shift is slowly eying them, then Shift used check secretly,
Tomura Shigaraki, Quirk:decay.
Jin Bubaigawara [Villain name:Twice], Quirk:Double.
Kenji Hikiishi [Villain name:Magne], Quirk:Magnetism.
Himiko Toga, Quirk: Transform.
Shuichi Iguchi [Villain Name:Spinner], Quirk: Gecko, Bodybulk, Scalemail?
Atsuhiro Sako [Villain name:Mr. Compress] Quirk:Compress.
Shift easily saw their lv, although Dabi and Kurogiri seems to never near Shift so no check for them.

Then Shigaraki took a chair and faced it's back to Bakugo. He used the little back as a head rest mainly, as he faces Bakugo.

"It's so strange.. Why are heroes being criticized? The way they were dealing things were just a little off the mark. Is it because their job is to protect? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern day heroes are so up-tight." Shigaraki says in a way to persuade them to join. Moving almost mockingly.

"Once heroes receive compensation to protect people, they aren't heroes anymore. That is Stains teachings" Spinner says as he leans on the wall and puts his arms in a cross

They talked on and on. It was boring and just plain out nonsensical. They obviously went through something to be like this. A villain isn't born but made. But for someone who doesn't seem all that troubled in life, would thier ideals really affect Bakugo. For Shift well, it definitely won't, they have their values set straight. Although these people have chosen the wrong path and that's not something that will stop Shift from judging. With this long chatter and attempts in persuasion, a certain someone snapped and decided to talk back.

"Enough with that useless blabber. You just want to wage war on heroes right?" Bakugo says furiously while still being shackled, yet his fists were clenched. For some odd reason he resembles a pomeranian on a leash

"Your ideology and beliefs are twisted, a war is a battle of beliefs, your just fighting to prove your beliefs is right." Shift says in a low voice as they still seem calm probably because they weren't in the mood for this kind of bullshit.

"So what? This is the distopian reality we have! All those corrupt heroes, don't even care." Shigaraki says raising his voice laced with anger. His expression was obviously saying that he firmly believes it.

"What do you mean corrupt? There are still others who does their best to help!" Bakugo says as he is reminded of a certain memory he has long ago.

"They do those for money and glory. We are here to take down their supposed justice and what they think is fair. We plan to win. Don't you like winning too?" Shigaraki asks as he sits down on the chair facing Bakugo.