Chapter 32

~vanity~

I go over to the counter to eat my food and Thiago follows me. I sit at the counter and he sits next to me. I start to eat the pork and Thiago reaches over and takes a piece off my plate.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Why what?" He asks back.

"You just stuck your whole finger in my plate. For what?" I ask him.

"Because I wanted some" he tells me.

"So why didn't you ask them to make you some?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I didn't want any until now" he tells me and I roll my eyes and continue to eat and he keeps occasionally picking food off my plate.

Is this nigga serious right now?

"Bro can you not?" I ask him and he takes his hand away.

"Wow. Imma bro now?" He asks me and I nod.

"Yes. Since your ass wanna steal food" I tell him and he laughs.

"Ok ok I'm sorry. Relax." He tells me and I side eye him.

This boy did not just tell me to relax.

I go back to eating and just then Baby Optimus runs down the steps and runs to me.

His Fatass smell food.

He then runs up to me and jumps up on my leg and looks at me with his puppy eyes.

"Optimus. Sit" I tell him and he gets down and he sits. I then take a piece of pork off my plate and give it to him. He takes it and walks off somewhere.

"Oh so you'll give the dog some food but not me?" He asks me after Optimus leaves with the piece of pork.

"Well unlike you, he did a trick for one. If I recall, you don't do tricks" I tell him and he scoffs.

"But I could...if it means I get something in return" he tells me with a smirk on his face.

"You are so weird" I tell him. Just then Luis comes down and goes in his office. A few minutes later that assassin kid comes in the door.

I think his name is Jeremiah...

When he sees me he smirks and winks at me before following Luis in his office. Thiago follows my line of sight to the assassin.

"I thought I told you not even to look his way" he says and turns my head so I'm facing him instead.

"Yeah you did. But I wanted to see who was coming in" I say back to him and he scoffs and shakes his head.

Oh lord. 

"Come on I wasn't even interested in him. Just who was at the door" I tell him  and he sighs.

"Yeah I know" he says then takes another piece of meat off my plate. Optimus comes back and sits at my feet again because he wants another piece.

"You not getting no more. Come on let's go open your stuff" I say and get up. I then look back at Thiago.

"You can have the rest" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"I wanna come with you" he tells me and gets up after me and brings the plate. We go up to my room and Baby Optimus follows.

"What did you get him?" He asks and I take the bag out that we got and I empty it. A bunch of toys, food, treats and clothes that Diana bought him. Optimus jumps in the pile of stuff.