Chapter 4- whats happening?

Nyoom pov

As the days pass, dev and i get closer to each other. I know so much about him now. He's more than just a hot dominant alpha, hes so sweet and loyal.

I've seen him with his family and the relationship he has with his little sister is so cute. Seeing him play with children awakens something in me, i wanna give him children.

"BlobBlob you smell different...are you going into heat blob" goggul's voice brings me back into the cruel world and i realize im not at dev's house but at school.ugh. "shut up im a beta how can i go into heat tch" i wish i could move seats but goggul would just whine about it to dad. Oh i forgot to mention goggul is my brother. He lives with our dad, while nikki, xx, and i live with mom. Nikki is my twin sister, shes an omega. She didnt join this hellhole.

I feel a little hot and ask tony to switch on the AC. I cant concentrate on anything unda maam is saying and i hear buzzing in my ear. I dont know if its my mind playing tricks or goggul making weird noises. What is happening? Everything in front of me starts to blur. I feel dizzy, a faint floral scent surrounds me as my eyes close.

Dev pov

Thered a loud thud and everyone turns around. Its nyoom nyoom. I rush to his side. Fuck he smells so good. I know this scent, its a presenting omega. I get over my confusion quickly, and try to help nyoom up. Unda rushes outside to call for the school nurses. I try to fan nyoom's face, hes shivering and sweating. He smells like lillies and its turning me on. delicious.

The nurses rush in and start checking nyoom, "He's in heat", the nurses announced. mm thanks we didnt know that, i wanted to shout but kept my cool lest i ruin my image. "Can someone help us carry him to the clicnic? We will contact his parents" they say as the feed some pill to nyoomie. "I can take him" i volunteer. "Aaay dev sidt ther, ondy omega or beta can go" unda adds, "Natdan go". Cant she mind her own bussiness. I growl in annoyance, nyoom is MINE, i should be the one helping him. Tony's my bro and i can trust him so i keep quiet. I watch them take nyoom away with worry. I hope he'll be fine.

Nyoom pov (later)

Its too bright, and theres no goggul.. is this heaven? "Ah you woke up, there a lot of students in line so i'll make this quick. You just presented as an omega and had your first heat, i've given you supressents to pause it. Your parents will be here to pick you up". The nurse raps leaves me alone. Well that happened i guess.