Chapter 13

Right now I am sitting in the library, it is still a half hour left before my first class. I really like to come into the library and read here, it such a quiet place in this school. 

I am trying to concentrate on my book, but my thoughts drift to last night. Not only that, but I could only think About Helios and Astraeos and how I kissed them, even if it was only on the cheek. I am nervous to see them again. But Helios asked me to give them both a kiss. What if Astraeos didn't want it? I shake my head, wanting the these thoughts to leave my mind.

 Everything will be alright. I take a few deep breaths. Soon the bell rings and I get up and put my book in my bag. Then I stride out of the library, where still no one other than the librarian and me were.

 I reach my locker and get all the stuff I need for Latin. To be honest, I really don't know why I have to learn a dead language. I mean, our words often have their roots in Latin but still. 

The only one I share this class with and know is Noah. Which isn't bad. I don't have to be alone, and we work pretty well as a team. 

 I wouldn't see Nico for the rest of the week, because his parents have a Business trip and they wanted him to travel with them. He is going to be in several European countries like France, Spain, Greece and the Netherlands. Nico told Noah and me that he will buy us Things from every Country. We both said it isn't necessary, but once Nico decided to do something you can't change his mind, and on top of that he loves shopping. 

 On my way to class, I meet Noah. 

 "H-hey Nico." I greet him, giving him a smile. 

 "Hey Bella. I miss him already." He says. 

 "H-he won't b-be gone f-for too l-long." I tell him.

  "Yeah, I know, but still." We reach the door to the Classroom.

"After you Bella." Noah says, signalizing for me to enter the class first. So I do step inside, Noah following me. We go and sit down at our usual table. Soon, class starts and I nearly sleep while listening to our teacher's boring voice. 

In the middle of the class, Noah excuses himself to go to the Toilette. The moment he was gone, I could hear Brittany and her gang Talking About me. 

 "Look at her, what a slut. I bet she isn't getting enough attention from the kings, so that she now has to whore around with another one. And isn't he her so-called best Friend's Boyfriend. What a bitch." One of her minions whispers. 

 Is that really what people think of me? No, they are just mean, not listen to them. But what if they are Right? Am I really a whore? No stop that.

"And look how fat she is. Did you see how much she eats at lunch?"

 Am I really fat? I mean, I love Food, but do I really eat too much? It's the same amount of what the Boys eat.

 "Yeah, I did. If she keeps going like that. The kings will leave her very soon. Good for us." I am at the Edge of beginning to cry, when Noah enters the classroom once again, and they stop talking about me. I don't know if my eyes are red our not, but I don't want to take chances with Noah getting curious  about my current state, so I move my hair in front of my face and look down to hide myself. 

I really hope he doesn't start to question me. Then our teacher decides that it would be a great idea to talk to the one next to us about an exercise we did earlier in class. Thank you very much. Please, let my eyes don't be red and puffy. Please.

 I turn to Noah and when he looks at me, a small frown appears on his face, but changes immediately back to a smile on his face. I am glad he decided not to mention it. 

 We talk About the exercise and soon the lesson ends, we walk together to our lockers where we say our goodbyes. 

I look at my timetable and see that I have Geography next with Emiliano.       

********************************************

(A/N: It is only a short filler chapter. Have a great day:)