𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐬

__________________________________________________

"𝐊eep going! Keep going!" Shouted Gale while everyone ran out of the tunnel

"𝐊eep going! Keep going!" Shouted Gale while everyone ran out of the tunnel. They all hurried while blindly shooting in the direction of incoming peacekeepers. Despite the aching in her heart that somehow managed to travel all the way down to her limbs, burning every inch of her legs, Quinn was forced to continue. A peacekeeper shot an arrow that whipped right past her face, slicing right beneath her eye in the process. The girl slapped a hand over it in before continuing on in pain.

𝐓hey all ran towards an exit when all of a sudden, a member of Cressida's team disintegrated before their eyes. The overhead lights switch on and off, another pod. Quinn's lungs felt like they were about to explode. Despite the blood that coated her hand and ran all the way down her face Quinn still continued. Her body burned more then ever and she was forced to quicken her sprinting at the sound of the ground breaking beneath them. "Hurry!" Katniss screamed over the chaos. The blades were closing in on Katniss and Peeta.

𝐐uinn was lucky enough to be near the front of the pack, leading them to safety. The pain in her legs was so unbearable that she was forced to stop and catch her breath, just catching a glimpse of Katniss and Peeta leaping to safety. Katniss got up and continued running while Peeta stayed on the ground, holding his head in his hands. "Peeta come on!" Cressida yelled causing Katniss to turn back to the bakers boy. "Peeta!".

"𝐏eeta, we have to keep going!" The girl begged. "I'm a mutt! I can't keep control!" The boy yelled profusely while shaking his head. "—yes, you can! Look at me! Look at me!" She forced his eyes to meet hers eyes pulling the boy into a kiss—reminding Quinn of the love she has just lost and breaking another piece of her heart. Her grief only grows stronger when they continue running outside and they pass a billboard with Finnick's face on it. His sweet, beautiful face. "I know where we are! I know a place over here!" Cressida led them to a small building.

𝐆ale banged on the door while everyone waited anxiously behind. "Someone's coming.." Peeta whispered just as the door opened. Both Quinn and Gale pushed their way inside while everyone else soon followed. "Shut the door, shut the door!". Katniss instinctively drew an arrow, aiming at the owner of the building. "No Katniss it's okay! It's okay!" Cressida reassured. "Tigris, do you remember me? I'm with Plutarch underground. We need your help" Quinn kept a close eye on the woman who seemed like they had just given her the fright of her life.

"𝐈 know you" Quinn squinted her eyes while slowing coming to a realisation. "You were a stylist during the games" The girl continued while Tigris led them to a corner. "Before Snow decided I wasn't pretty enough anymore" The woman huffed as she pulled back a rug, revealing a hidden basement. "I'm here to kill him" Katniss said, prompting what seemed to be a smile of relief from Tigris.