Chapter 3- DOLL KEEPER

I saw her today! She is blossomed into a mature girl. My beloved doll is fully grown. She is exceptionally beautiful. The desire to have her by my side and never let her go is craved into me.
I dont know what she saw in others to take them as doll but My Ari is most beautiful

I will take her with me and keep her with me forever.

However, I cannot do so at this moment, especially since she has just started her university journey. She entered the car and departed with those two men. The only way to ensure she remains with me is to transform her into my doll. She is my doll, and I am her keeper. She will obey me, just as she used to. Ever since I laid eyes on her, I have forgotten about the flawed doll I used to possess. I no longer care if that defective doll disappears. I always had to train her on proper behavior and conduct, but not her. She is flawless. As long as my baby doll, my Ariella doll, remains with me, nothing else matters. She did not speak to me; it has been many years since she last spoke to me. Now that I am here, she will undoubtedly be by my side. I will not neglect her like those people. My attention is solely reserved for her. She will be delighted to transform herself into my doll. I will be her creator, her master, her keeper. I will meet her tomorrow. She will be overjoyed to see me. I know she will be.