Hey Hey hey

Firstly I am really so sorry for the delay I had some college work and presentations.

University works are demanding, I can't skip them nor can I postpone them.

I honestly love writing a lot,  very much.
I have been an essay winner and a storytelling winner in my school days and since then I knew I would write someday.

Not bluffing though.

I am really trying to take my time off from the works and update the chapter which I have written. But it needs to be edited....

I will really try to update before tomorrow.

And to all those readers who wanted me to wait for release of God of war so that we can get to know characters better.

I am writing another RemiXAriella story. Which will be on same timeline as legacy of gods, but I will make sure this book comes to an end before release of god of war.

God of Destruction will be the name of the second book.

However Anya's and Vaughn's book God of Dark will get slow updates until the God of Desire is done.... and then frequent updates will start for both God of Dark and God of Destruction.

Should I write for MayaXIlya??

I have given the title for God of Destruction do check it out and follow my bookstagram account
Bookish_world04 for updates and spoilers....!!

Am soo soo sorry again, My Uni life is really being a bitch and demanding and I can't even run away from it... however you can expect frequent updates in this week.

I am really sorry again