~Chapter 14•Tipsy Dance~

•1st person•
   Four drinks later, I've mostly forgotten. Why care? I walked over to Alastor after taking my heels off.
  "Al! Al, we gotta dance. It's a slow song. Pretty please." I wasn't slurring my words but I was puppy dog eyeing him. He chuckled.
  "Fine my dear." He held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" I basically jumped up and down before taking his hand. Once on the dance floor I basically followed his moves.
  "You know how to dance Mr. Deer."
  "I could do this in my sleep dear."
  "May I ask you a question deer man?"
  "Only if you go back to using my name."
  "Okay, Al, like, did you have a girlfriend when you were alive?"
  "Are you asking if I'm single dear?" He leaned down closer.
  "Answer the damn question please."
  "I had a few yes. Although those experiences showed me I'm not sexually attracted to anyone."
  "So you're asexual?"
  "Now you're thinking dear." He chuckled and spun me. When he pulled me back in I was flush against his chest. I'm to drunk for this shit. Luckily, angel was too. Angel dust, as the song was ending, came stumbling onto the dance floor. He grabbed me and pulled me away.
  "No touching her. She's precious cargo." He poked Alastor's chest. Alastor pushed his hand away.
"Angel! I was having fun!" I put my arm on angel's shoulder. We go silent for a moment before we break out laughing. Alastor sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"You weren't kidding about the drinking dear." He put his hand down and walked beside me. He gently placed his hand on my lower back. "Come. Stand on the side, I'll get you some water." He softly pushed me along. Angel tried to protest but soon got distracted.
"Alastor I'm fine. Just a little tipsy." I hold up my hand to try and protest but we already reached a seat. He leaned closer to me ear.
"Sit." His hands moved to my hips as I sat down in the chair. He pat my head and walked away. He left a drunk girl alone. I thought he was smart. I got up, giggling, and I walk away.
   I feel arms snake around my waist from behind. Looks like he's not so stupid. I laugh lightly and turn around. My laugher stops instantly.
  "What's wrong doll? I ain't who you expected? I bet you expected the radio prick, didn't ya?" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a corner.
  "Vox, dad let you in here? The fuck!" I try to move away but I was feeling the full affects of the alcohol.
  "Calm down doll," he smiled, "I'll take you home tonight. I'll take care of you like I always do when you're shit faced." He head my chin up. I swatted his hand but that just made his grip grow stronger.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
•Alastor's POV•
I was truly stupid when I left her alone. I would think she'd be more responsible and listen.
"Angel?" he looks at me with a glare.
"What do you want smiley?" He smelled strongly of alcohol making me almost gag.
"Have you seen Y/N? I left her out of my sight for 5 seconds and poof, she's gone." He looks around.
"Ask husker. He's been watching everything." He laughed. "She probably found a good looking guy and went to have some fun," he points at the ceiling, "upstairs." He laughed a took another shot. Good thing he's not my bitch to look after. I used my magic and appeared by husk.
  "Say Husk, have you seen Y/N." He looked up and set down his bottle of whiskey.
  "Not to long ago she went upstairs with a guy. I didn't like the look of him, but to each their own." He took another swig of his whiskey.
  "I see. What did the man look like?"
  "Eh? Oh, big box head and a skinny tall body. He had a blue color going on."
I thought I warned him the first fucking time.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words: 680
Willows notes: wow guys. A LOT more ppl have read this than I thought would. Thank you❤️
I'll be writing more soon I promise 💋