First meet with father 🥰 Part 5

As Ayesha and Yanshu have reached at the airport, they find that Mr. Parkash (P.A of Mr. Sansh) has allready come to pick them up.

Parkash - Mr. Sansh wants to meet Miss. Ayesha first.

Yanshu - Ok. Where are he?

Parkash - He is in the company.

Yanshu - Ok. Let's go.

They get sit itno the car. In the car Ayesha asks Yanshu about MrParkash.........

Ayesha - Who is he?

Firstly Yanshu is looking so confused. Because he says Ayesha he is her father's P.A but in reality Mr. Parkash is his P.A. But finally he replied her..........

Yanshu - His name is Mr. Parkash. He is uncle's driver.

Ayesha - Oh.... Ok.

After sometime they have reached in the company. All employees in the company had wished afternoon to Yanshu. After looking at this she thinks 🤔, so much respect to him! But she ignore it because she is already very emotional due to first meet with her biological father 😔. Yanshu directly takes her in the office and says her for waiting. He goes to the meeting room to speak to Mr. Sansh. Ayesha says to herself.........

Ayesha - How come dad is not at all excited about his daughter's arrival after so many years and I am the one that.............I think he is very strict.

After saying this she starts imitating him in different ways. Mr. Sansh and Yanshu are also listening to this from behind and Mr. Sansh is looking very happy ☺️ after see his daughter like this and Yanshu also looks very happy. They come in the office and Mr. Sansh calls her.

Mr. Sansh - Ayesha.

She looks back surprised and she finds her father in front of her. She is feeling very happy and also very angry after see him but she doesn't react anything. Mr. Sansh is went near to Ayesha and hugged her with taking water in his eyes.

Mr. Sansh - I am really sorry 😔 beta for past.

Ayesha doesn't say anything.

Mr. Sansh - I know you are very hurted due to my past decision but at that time I couldn't do anything.

Ayesha - It's ok.

Mr. Sansh - That was very hardest time of my life. Our family was very poor due to which we had to face many problems. I wanted to solve all that problems. I didn't want you to face all this in your life.

Ayesha - Who takes his child away from himself for this?

Mr. Sansh - That was not a big problem beta but I had many rivals in my company and also in other companies at that time. And that was the biggest problem for me. I didn't want anything to happen to you. Those were very dangerous for our family.

Ayesha - But.........

Mr. Sansh - Ayesha please try to understand me beta. My family is most important for me now and also in past. After your going, your mother became even more ill and died 😔😢.

After listening all this she have watered in her eyes. But her father tells her that...........

Mr. Sansh - This is not the time to cry but to take care of the company. I am also getting old, I don't know what will happen when, so I want you to take over the company.

Ayesha - But papa.......

After listening the word papa from Ayesha he is very happy and emotional.

Mr. Sansh - Say this word once again beta.

Ayesha - Papa 🥺.

Mr. Sansh - Now I don't need anything else, I found my daughter.

After saying this he hugged her again and getting cry. Ayesha also hugs him and console him.

Mr. Sansh - Let's go to home 🏠 beta. Your grandfather and grandmother are waiting for you.

Ayesha - Really! No one has told me about them yet.

Mr. Sansh - Sorry beta. Let's go, I have to meet you with them.

Ayesha - Hmm....

Mr. Sansh - You have also go with us Yanshu.

Yanshu - Ji uncle.

When they finally reach home, the first thing Ayesha looks around for is her mother's photo. Meanwhile, her grandparents also come and are emotionaled to see their granddaughter. They hugged her and also loves her.