4 - My Kritharth

Aakriti's pov :-

I got ready for school and moved downstairs and saw mumma setting up breakfast on the dinning table. I didn't know what gotten into me . I quickly went to her And hugged her tightly like she is going somewhere away from me but I know she is going to stay with me forever.

" aaj subah subah kya hogya tujhe joh itna pyaar aa rha hai ? " mumma asked.

" kuch nhi bas aise hi " I replied

" Accha chal jldi se breakfast Kar le aur apne bhai ko bhi utha de jldi se " she said

" aarey mujhe kyu uthana mumma mein toh aagya all ready " Aryan came and sat beside me. " good morning didi " he said and I replied " good morning chal ab jldi se breakfast krr school bhi jana hai" I said and he nodded and we finished our breakfast.

" Bye mumma I love you " I said to her

" bye mera baccha mumma loves you too " she replied and kissed my cheeks.

"Arrey mujhe toh koi pyaar hi nhi krta " here comes the drama queen.

" aaja aaja tu bhi mumma loves you both " she said and kissed his cheeks. We bid her bye and moved towards the bus stop.

Time skip to reaching school :-

"Finally physics ka practical hogya aaj mein toh bahut nervous thi Sach mein " Akshu said

" Haan me too but it went very well " I replied.

"Chal ghar chalte hai ab" she said and I nodded.

We were moving towards our bus area when we heard a voice from behind " Aakriti" someone shouted and I looked back to see who it was and there he was the biggest jerk I have ever met in my life. He is continuously behind me from 4 years and I said no to him several times but he doesn't understand and I also feel very uncomfortable under his presence , a girl knows who is making her feel safe and who is not and my inner intuitions are saying that this boy is a big problem Rahul the jerk Malhotra

" Hi Kriti" he said how dare he used my shortform.

" It's Aakriti for you Rahul " I said gritting my teeth.

" Oh I am sorry Aakriti but I just want to ask will you go out with me today in the evening ofcource after your coaching" he asked  the nerve of this boy I tell you !!!

" no I won't and ab mujhse wapas yeh Sawaal mat puchna galti se bhi agli baar warna voh haal karungi ki kisi dusri ladki se puchne Layak nhi bachoge tum" I spatted angrily and said in a more loud  voice.

" pheli baat toh mujh pe aaj ke baad chilana mat and tumhe toh mein paa kar rahunga by hook or crook aur mujhe Pata ki tum mere sath kyu nhi jana chahti kyuki tum uss 10th class ke bacche ko pasnd karti ho uss principal ke bete ko hai na ?? " He said and my brown eyes turned more dark when he dared to involve my Kritharth in between how dare he ???

" kya Pata kya karta ho voh tumhare liye aur tumhe pasnd bhi kon aaya ek baccha Ohh god give me a break does he even have that much length to even satisfy you huhh tell me ? " he said and there I lost my last drop of patience and I landed a punch on his face and his nose started bleeding.

" what the fuckk are you Mad ??!??!" He said angrily.

" you should have thought thousand times before saying that words about  what is mine " I said and again landed a punch on his face I kept punching him.

"Aakriti Leave him he will die listen to me Aakriti " Akshara tried to stop me but I was not in my senses how dare he bad mouth about my Kritharth.

" Aakriitti Aakriti Leave him please Aakriti please " Akshara was pleading and was sounding so vulnerable but my anger has overpowered me and I was not in senses.

" AAKRITI LEAVE HIM RIGHT NOW !! " I heard the voice from behind and I stopped instantly and looked behind to My Kritharth standing there.

Kritharth pov :-

Our maths teacher was absent today and nobody had came till now. How could they be so irresponsible with the boards students. I got up from my seat and asked Arya " chal kisi teacher ko bulake laate hai Khali time waste ho rha hai "

he nodded and said " sahi keh rha hai boards ka sawaal hai risk nhi le sakte " I nodded and we moved towards the staffroom. When I heard some boys saying " you know that inspirational senior Aakriti Mishra is beating that Rahul in the bus area I guess he proposed her or something and she got angry and started beating ".

When I heard this I was shocked that My Aakriti was beating someone just because a boy proposed her , no no something else must be there. My chain of thoughts broke when I heard Arya say " yrr jldi chal Aakriti kisi ladke ko maar rhi hai aur tu yaha khada hai Khali jldi chal usko rokte hai jaa ke" I nodded quickly and we ran to the bus area only to get shocked to see Aakriti beating that boy very badly. I instantly shouted

" AAKRITI STOP RIGHT NOW " and as soon as he heard my voice she stopped and looked at my direction and got up from that boy.

" what the hell are you doing Aakriti have you gone mad why were you beating him this badly" I asked her while holding her shoulders and I looked into her eyes and saw a very dark shade of brown but I saw her eyes getting softened a little.

" Aakriti thank god you stopped " Akshara came and hugged her and Aakriti hugged her back.

" Why were you beating that boy so badly Aakriti" Arya also asked concernly

I noticed Aakriti jaws clenched and her beautiful brown eyes again darkened and she muttered in low voice but audible enough to hear " Because he said something bad about something which is mine "

.............................................................

Okay guys this much for today I know the chapter is a bit short but as my exams are coming up so now you will get the next update on Tuesday. And do share with me what do you think about Aakriti's behavior today and her anger.

Please vote and comment.
Stay tuned till the next update

Your Author panda aka Kriti.

Instagram I'd :- author.panda