Chapter 4- ARIELLA

This chapter is going to be lengthy. And Two new characters are introduced...they are not from RK BOOKS. Hope you enjoy the story. If you feel it a little bit slow paced, then I can assure you that from next chapters there is going to be lot of Ari and Remi.
Enjoy ✌️✌️

Oh no! Why is my head throbbing with pain?
What a drag!! It feels like hammering shoot.
I hold my head in my hand, realizing that I am not in my own room. This is not the King's Mansion, where I am supposed to be. Oh god I am in Rem's room. I am sitting on his bed, and the scent of his quilt fills the air. I got down from bed and explore his room, I notice a faint scent of his perfume, but it doesnt exactly smell like him it just has a little bit of familiarity. On the wall, there is a picture of him, looking
charming as he is.. There are also family pictures on the stand, and with friends too but I am not in any of them. Suddenly, a horrifying image flashed through my mind, causing my eyes to widen in shock. Oh no, I drank last night after he said I meant nothing to him.
Shoot Ariella, why did you drink? What were you thinking? My palm instinctively covered my mouth as I realize the consequences of my actions. I drank and Rem brought me to his room... Oh God, please help me remember what happened last night! Why did you even drink in the first place? My inner voice taunted me, reminding me of my foolishness.

"Thats definitely a drag so you better shut up"
I am mocking my own voice, great.
I take my phone and leave his room, searching for him. Am I the first girl to sleep in his room? I secretly hope so. I have never seen him with any girl in his room before. I find him sleeping on the couch in another room downstairs. The room is unlocked. I approach him and take a picture. I have many pictures of him, but this is the first one of him sleeping with messy hair. I gently touch his hair, finally getting the chance to feel its softness. He mumbles in his sleep, but doesn't wake up. His hair is messy, and his eyelashes are neither short nor long. He looks so irresistible, like a piece of chocolate that I want to take a bite of. Slowly, I lean down and place a kiss on his cheek. He remains asleep. Ari, don't do this. He is sleeping. Don't do this. Despite the warning, I can't resist and lean down to kiss his lips. They are soft, but slightly chapped.

Just like the fruit I used to eat during my childhood which I dont eat anymore. a sudden realization hit me, and I abruptly withdraw myself from him. What on earth am I doing? I need to leave before he wakes up. I didn't bother searching for my heels as I exited the room and closed the door behind me. As I made my way towards the door, a familiar voice halted my steps.

"Hey, Hellion stalker,"
it called out, and I immediately recognized it as Uncle Ronan. I turned around and greeted him with a polite "Hello, Uncle Ronan,"
attempting to conceal any awkwardness. Oh, for goodness sake, now I realize that I'm wearing the same dress as yesterday. This day couldn't possibly get any worse.
Shoot. My hair must be disheveled too. as much as I love my long hair, I have a hard time combing them so I simply leave them free or pull them up. The four duffer King brothers always pull my hair and tease me

"Ronan, wake him-"
Aunt Teal's sentence was left unfinished as she caught sight of me.
"Ari? What are you doing here?"

I came to the party last night and ended up getting drunk because your son made it clear that I meant nothing to him and was insignificant. However, I refrained from voicing these thoughts. Instead, I kept my mouth shut and simply apologized, saying,

"I came here to party last night and somehow ended up in this part of the mansion. I'm sorry, Aunt."

Thats when I realize something again, I was at other part of mansion Oh, please don't tell me he carried me from that section of the terrace to his room here. My heart beat increased

"You look hot Ari," Aunt Teal said, winking in my direction.

"Join us for breakfast."
She is such a kind-hearted person, and beautiful than ever.
"No, no, Aunt. I must leave. I have to attend college today."