⊂♣️⊃

SPECIAL THANKS!

so you are hopefully at the end of the book, so lets share some kind words for you by my heart.

Dear Reader,

Thank you for spending your valuable time reading my book from start to finish. It means so much to me that you have dedicated your attention and energy to exploring my story and the lives of my characters.

Throughout this journey, we have laughed, cried, loved, and experienced life together. I hope that my book has brought you joy, inspiration, and maybe even a little bit of wisdom.

As an author, it is my privilege to share my stories with the world, and to have you, the reader, engage with them in such a meaningful way. It is because of your support that I am able to continue doing what I love, and for that, I cannot express enough gratitude.

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you for believing in me, for believing in my characters, and for letting me take you on this remarkable journey.

Sincerely,
N.C D'Cherry. 

......................................................................

lets wait a little and read another book, 

Book 2 of Eunoia is on the way Tacenda , make sure to read that book too to get to know what will happened further, and if you got no other books to read you can check it out in my accounts, if they are according to your liking, 

JUMP IN THEM BRO!

SUPPORT ME!

anyways, thanks for once again, now its the time to say good bye,  stay blessed, pray for me, and Ramazan Mubarak. 

Allah Hafiz~

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

they always asked,
                                       "what's the most hurting moment?" 
here its my answer, 
                                         "it is when you write 'THE END' in your own book"