Chapter 5- REMI

I hope you enjoy the chapter....and I will be really glad if you tell me how you feel about the story! Enjoy✌️✌️

We are waiting outside the cemetery for her. Suddenly, a doubt crossed my mind... I have other questions, but I will ask Jailbait later.

"You've already graduated, so why do you keep coming to college? If we go back to Brighton Island will you come there too?"
I ask with a smirk.

"I have to take care of the university," Eli replied. I know he cames to see Ava.

"And in two weeks, you'll be graduating too.You will visit REU more often then?" he questioned.

"Of course, I will. I enjoy basketball there, and Ava, Ces, Glyn, and Annika will be there too," I confidently responded.

"Yeah, keep lying to yourself," he scoffed.

"You keep lying to yourself too. You come to REU because of Ava," I retorted.
I didn't deny it, though. He said proudly!

"Yeah, sure... If you ever see me being obsessed with someone like you are with Ava, feel free to hit me on the head and punch me in the face without hesitation,"I smile at the tought saying him

"Well, someone else is already obsessed, and I'll take care of the hitting part. Dad and Uncle Cole will handle the punching. Maybe Creighton will join in too,"
he replied, irritated.

What's wrong with him?

Me and Ariella? We're impossible. I admit she's been occupying my thoughts, but there's no way I'll develop any feelings for her.

As I mentioned before, Ariella deserves someone better. Someone who isn't me. She's a troublemaker, a big one at that. I remember how many times Uncle Cole, Ava, Eli, and Uncle Aiden had to visit her teachers because of the troubles she caused. How many times they had to lie to Aunt Silver and Elsa to keep them from worrying. I still wonder how she got so close to Uncle Aiden. Creighton once mentioned that teachers even visited their home because she punched a guy and broke his nose, but Uncle Aiden made Ariella seem like a saint. The king fucking brothers really taught her how to fight and box... or more likely Creigh says he just thought her self defense but she learnt many things herself.

Who is she visiting in the cemetery? There is so much beneath her, and she doesn't hide it. However, no one seems to take notice of it either. Eli received a phone call, and I can already tell it's Ava by the smile on his face. He stepped away slightly to talk, and it's been twenty minutes, she hasn't returned. I don't trust her friends. I don't think anyone does. They suddenly appeared out of nowhere, claiming to know her. And then she ate something they brought for her. She even knows her mother and they know she doesn't eat fruits and nuts. She's scared of darkness. I never thought a girl like Ariella could ever be afraid of something. I guess it's already late. I feel restless. Eli is still engrossed in his phone, and I enter the yard to search for her. She's a little distance away, but I can see her. She's conversing with some lady, and her eyes are...... looking like she is guilty like she is trying hard to hide that. It felt like someone was stabbing me as I watched her controlling tears. My eyes softened as I looked at her. She's not what she portrays. She stepped back and started running in my direction wiping her eyes. Why is she running? Ariella is crying, tears streaming down her face. Panic rushed over me as I approached her. She collided with me and looked up into my eyes. And suddenly, she hugged me.
Ariella Nash is going to be the death of me someday, and I'm certain of it.
"Please take me home,"

I hear her trembling voice say.
From a distance, I can see three of them approaching, and I tightened my grip around her. My heart is racing. But right now, I let her embrace me, just like that night as I let her kiss me.
She wants me?
I will let her want me!
She needs me?
She can have me... but only for now! Maybe even in the future, I don't know. All I know is Jailbait is hugging me closer than her own life, and I held her until she stopped saying,
"Take me home."