[ mine ]

wherein omega kim taehyung was waiting for his alpha only to find him surrounded by a group of young omegas.

_______

#
omegaverse, mature content, alpha top kook, omega bottom taehyung, smut, mpreg

*

word count: 4018 words

*
*

dedicated to sona :)
thank you for your support 🥰

*
*
*

alpha jeon jungkook - everyone knew him; not only because he was the heir, the next in line to lead the pack but he was praised for how talented he is, his good looks and manners.

despite being a dominant alpha, the highest of the rank, people who had worked with him had commented at how polite and kind the alpha is. he was very approachable that both betas and omegas had always find it easy to talk to him. even his fellow alphas never felt threatened or inferior from the dominant alpha.

jungkook was a big man, toned physique and muscles and almost towered over everyone due to his height but despite this intimidating presence everyone can agree he was just a shy, big alpha with his wide almond eyes and would often pout whenever he disagreed on something.

the twenty four year old alpha had everyone swooning over him, unmated omegas dreamily wishing to have him as their mate.

but the young alpha already has his eyes and heart set on one very special person - the omega male kim taehyung.

the alpha jungkook basically inlove with the omega long before he even realized it.

the two were childhood friends, basically knowing each other since they were pups as their parents are good friends as well.

taehyung was older and adored the small, shy jungkook. as they grew up he had been the little alpha's protector as the young jungkook was an introvert and timid child and would easily tear up whenever he gets overwhelmed or make a mistake; contrary to the outspoken, confident omega taehyung.

it was safe to say that he had gotten much of his confidence due to taehyung's encouragement and praises.

as they grew, jungkook had started to realize his feelings for his hyung wasn't just admiration but something more - his heart beating faster whenever he was near, even just the mere thought of seeing the omega for the day had his cheeks and the tips of his ears blushing, butterflies swirling in his stomach. he admired every little thing and detail about the omega.

he didn't like it when another person would get too close to taehyung especially when other alphas would compliment at how the pretty the omega looked. it made his insides fume.

jungkook had finally made a conclusion of his feelings when he had accidentally stumbled on taehyung and another alpha, the alpha confessing to the male omega and asking if he could court him.

his heart shattered hearing all this and unable to listen further ran, eyes in tears but ended up stumbling on his feet. chin and palms ended up bruising and scratched.

what he didn't know was taehyung quick to caught a wiff of his distressed scent.

and jungkook only wanted the earth to swallow him whole when the omega came running towards him as he was still flat on the ground, groaning in pain, his eyes brimming with tears.