6.Pukaar

Fiji

A girl was laying in a hammock watching the Sea waves hitting the shore she was sitting wth blak eyes today is the day she waited for three years but now when she is finally free to go back but her head is full of lots of things Was it worth to leave her kids her Husband was it worth the three years of her life living like a working machine instead of a human she literally is just a mere structure of bones now she has loss so much of weight if he would see her now he won't be able to recognize her now she didn't care about all this all these years she just wanted to give justice to those innocents and Protect her love and kids Maybe she did wrong not telling him and leaving like that but it wasn't easy for her too but she knew what he didn't she had deal with these things and he haven't she did what she thought was best for them to just stay away from her until she gets all the proof and finish it off.

Nan: Ayiyappa Would he be able to forgive me or maybe the right question is would i be able to forgive myself for making him go through all pain because I know He would forgive me even if murder him also but will it justify me taking him for granted Do I still deserve Him do I still have the right  to call him mine maybe not but I am to selfish to let him go To possessive to let anyone else have any right on him. Ayiyappa give me strength to gather him Please be with me and My Mani.

With that said she looked at the sky filled with stars with a sad smile on her lips she Didn't had any tears as it's been years since she closed herself so much that no tears escape her eyes no matter how much pain she is suffering but that doesn't mean she is not in pain her heart has been shedding blood since three years and no one is able to see or to be precise no one is even there for her the day she left him she also cut all her ties with her family who loved her so much and still do No one had any fault but just to protect them from the trouble she knowingly herself walked into.

Nandini Murthy Malhotra once a cute bubbly girl is now just a work machine who don't know anything about eating drinking anything except working she has been living alone on this island for years know no one knows her location her family has been looking for her but found no trace except a news of her being dead currently she has done her work her work is not fully done as she have to go back and find few more culprits and punish them.

She was in her thoughts when her phone rings.

Nan: Yeah.

Caller: Riya Shrivastav she is the one.

Nan: Okay I want every detail.

And she cuts the call after few mins she had all the details in hand and she smirk looking it and Call a person.

Nan: Hello.

Person: Are You alive???

Nan: Like you didn't know

Person: Yeah a friend who just calls you one day and say she will be off the hook for sme time calls you after 3 years that's the valid question miss Nandini.

Nan: Navya I need a favour we will discuss all these later.

Nav: Yeah Yeah Ab Tumko hum na cheez ki Zaroorat kahan hum purane jo ho gaye hain na

Nan: ufff Navuu I know You are too happy but keep all this in you and yeah I'll send you all the details I'll need you to do and no questions from now on.

Nandu cuts the calls right away Navya is hers and Manik's friend and the only person who knows about their marriage and kids and seen them in love she was shocked when one day nandu just call her and said she won't be around for a while so don't be mad and don't worry and then manik calling her and telling her that nandu left and he is also going don't contact him till he does and till then she should take care of her self and she didn't get anything she did try to find out but it was like the vanished in thin air and then she decided to trust them that they will contact her.