intro

QUICK QUESTION: what do you get when you have a depressed author in desperate need of serotonin? 

ANSWER: a new story of course!

AKA the epitome of started making it, had a breakdown, bon appétit.

- THE CAST -

Some of the characters in this story might be familiar, as they were originally in my story, It All Started with an Apple. If you've come from there—first of all, thank you so much. Second of all, please be warned that the cast has shifted dramatically. Many characters have been altered, replaced, or removed. It's all to make the story stronger!

- THE FORMAT -

This is a multi-pov story. Who knows how many. We live life on the edge (of glory? or a mental breakdown? tune in later to find out).

It will be comprised of parts, as well as chapters. The parts are the equivalent of a TV episode, and are gonna be long. The chapters are comprised of scenes/sections, and are more bite-sized. There's other terminology, but those are the ones I'm gonna roll with on here.

- TAGS -

I've been living on AO3. Long live the tag list.

Are there tags already listed on the description page? Yes. Am I gonna list it here anyway? Also yes!

Relationships: F/M, F/F, M/M

slow burn, forced proximity, private school, hate-to-love, hurt/comfort, and they were roommates, family, found family, getting together, bi disaster dannon o'shea, bi disaster kyla nichols, pining, angst, fluff, humor, falling in love, cuddling, first kiss.

There's more I want to add but I'm gonna refrain in case they don't make it into the story like I'm currently envisioning.

- TRIGGER/CONTENT WARNINGS -

To be expanded as needed. If I've missed anything, please let me know. Please remember to take care of yourselves and protect your mental health.

Swearing. Brianne's favorite word is apparently fuck.

Themes/discussions around politics.

Dealings with homophobia.

Themes surrounding abandonment.

Themes surrounding abuse/neglect.

Violence (probably. call it a hunch)

- PINTEREST BOARD -

I actually love my Pinterest board for this story so much. Please go gaze at its beauty, lol. I've linked it in the external link!

- PLAYLIST -

Coming soon!

- CLOSING NOTES - 

This is a story that has simultaneously driven me up a wall and has brought me so much happiness. I hope you enjoy!

What tags have you most excited? (: 

x

Ashley