Chapter 6- ARIELLA

I woke up with a brief sleep of just few hours with Ellie beside me. She is peacefully asleep, so I quietly exit the room and make my way to my own without disturbing her. I check my phone and notice a message.

"I thought you would be happy, doll, but it seems I need to keep you forcefully."

Initially, these messages seemed harmless, but now they are starting to sound unsettling. Today, we have an exciting plan to execute, and I am thrilled because I haven't pulled any pranks since I arrived at REU. We asked Lia to join us, but she declined, saying that she wouldn't get involved in such activities. Lia has always been like this. Annie and I would do something stupid in some foolishness, and Lia and Sophi would have to rescue us from our own mischief.

I go about my morning routine, reminding myself why we are orchestrating this prank. Rem's exams will soon be over, and he will be leaving REU then when we get back to Brighton Island he might not be there, I overheard him talking yesterday, mentioning that he needs to choose the next captain for the basketball team. He has three matches scheduled during his exams and one after. Only two weeks remain until his graduation. To make him stay at college for longer, I came up with an idea. I dress in my uniform, which is for somedays, and quietly enter Brother Creighton's room, luckily finding him asleep. I tiptoe around the room, being careful not to make a sound. After all, "KINGS" notice everything, even in their sleep. He has a lighter that produces a strong flame, so I retrieve it from the drawer near the mirror and slip out of his room. Don't blame me for having excellent stalking and hiding skills. I learned from the best, #Eli-he-who-shall-not-be-named-king. Although he didn't explicitly teach me, let's consider it as inspiration.

What a great inspiration it is!
Why the hell my inner voice taunts me always

I spot Annie waiting outside. Dad is supposed to drop me off at college today, so I message him, saying,
"I am leaving for college, Dad. You don't need to come; I'll go with Annie."

He quickly replies,

"Be careful and call me if something happens."

What a drag, I highly doubt I will call him! If the university is smart enough, they will contact him. I hate going to uni, if it wasnt for him....oh shoot.
I send him a thumbs-up emoji and meet up with Annie.

Annie exclaims,

"Bitch, why are you so late?"
"Let's go already."

I sit in the car and hissed my face turning around.

"Shut that mirror dumb"
"Oh"
She said closing it

We head to college, still having an hour left before classes begin.

We cautiously entered the room, checking the board that displayed the exam subjects and dates. Oh, it seems like he has an easy exam today. Well, it doesn't matter. I will just proceed with the plan.

Annie exclaimed,
"Girl, you are crazy over him!"
I smiled and replied,

"Completely."
Annie is not a drag she is a kind of girl who will come back to you even if you push her away, but that only happens if she considers you as her friend. Else she wouldnt even give a damn about who dies

Suddenly, my phone buzzed, and I saw a message from the same person popping up. It said,
"My FAIREY LITTLE DOLL, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SURPRISE SOON."

I tried to ignore the message. I attempted to hide from Annie, but she managed to grab my phone and read the messages.

"What the fuck! Ariel?"
she exclaimed.

"Well, actually..."
I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

She started scrolling through the chat. Luckily, I hadn't replied to any of the messages, so I am safe. I used to appreciate the fact that someone cheered me up, so I let the messages continue. However, since I started university, these messages started becoming creepy. Not enough to scare me but creepy enough to make me curious